ACE personal trainer practice tests..?

kokoro

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey all... I'm studying for the ACE certification and was wondering if anyone could point me to where I can find practice exams..? I only have the book because I'm borrowing it from a friend and she has one practice test that came with her book, but she said the more practice test you take the better off you'll be.. so... here I am. I tried google but all the ones I find you have to pay for... I looked on Limewire as well and nothing came up.

Can anyone point to a source where I could find free practice tests..??

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Kaz

edit- also posted on the Stronglifts forum too

Google Motherfucker! Do You Speak It?

laugh460.jpg

ok... I see... maybe I'll post it over at the conditioning forum seeing as you guys can't handle this small request.. or maybe on the cross fit website.. :icon_chee

cheers!

I entered "ace personal trainers test" in google before I said that

I got
ACE Personal Trainer Certification Test

now when yous scroll to the bottom, you may see...

"Preparing for the ACE Personal Trainer Certification Test

You've got a choice of study materials. You can purchase the official ACE study program that includes manuals, flashcards, and a practice exam for $299. Unfortunately, you have to pay for the test on top of that.

We used to recommend the Morrison products but we received a lot of negative feedback about them. When we searched for better solutions, we just couldn't find anything we were comfortable recommending.

So instead, we built our own Certification Exam Review Course. With over 500 exam practice questions to help you prepare for ACE, we think you will like it. And at $24.95 we think it's an exceptional value.

Of course you can always take our free certification practice test. But we think you are going to want a lot more preparation to get through the ACE exam."

Hey kokoro -- You might want to post your question in Pariah Carey's log. He's an ACE-certified PT, but he's on S&P irregularly, so I'm not sure when he'll see it.

I'm planning to get ACE certification but I'm months away from testing, so right now I've got nothin'. Good luck with your test.

I entered "ace personal trainers test" in google before I said that

I got
ACE Personal Trainer Certification Test

now when yous scroll to the bottom, you may see...

"Preparing for the ACE Personal Trainer Certification Test

You've got a choice of study materials. You can purchase the official ACE study program that includes manuals, flashcards, and a practice exam for $299. Unfortunately, you have to pay for the test on top of that.

We used to recommend the Morrison products but we received a lot of negative feedback about them. When we searched for better solutions, we just couldn't find anything we were comfortable recommending.

So instead, we built our own Certification Exam Review Course. With over 500 exam practice questions to help you prepare for ACE, we think you will like it. And at $24.95 we think it's an exceptional value.

Of course you can always take our free certification practice test. But we think you are going to want a lot more preparation to get through the ACE exam."

Ahhh... thank you kind sir.... your a gentleman and a scholar... I retract what I said earlier.

flak- thank you sir I will contact him and see what more info I can get.

thanks for any and all replies!

Kaz

I can be an asshole, like I was, but in all seriosuness I'm not. I was just giving you a hard time.

dude I hear the ACE test is pretty easy. I have heard that by a few people that have taken it. I will be taking the NSCA soon... I hear thats a toughy

In lieu of an ACE certificate, I'm willing to wipe my ass and send you the soiled toilet paper for $10. Let me know soon because I feel like I'm going to have to take a shit here shortly.

In lieu of an ACE certificate, I'm willing to wipe my ass and send you the soiled toilet paper for $10. Let me know soon because I feel like I'm going to have to take a shit here shortly.

as long as the St Wilhelm fight shorts you send with it are able to be washed clean... then I will take your certificate of shiite' good sir! :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back