According to Roga, Rousey achieved pinnacle of human history tonight

flex4life

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was sickening. It's a shame what the UFC has become, this will be their downfall. Let's see if the casuals will embrace this sham....

Lmao. He went a bit overboard with his praise. But whatever it's pretty impressive to be consistently crushing yor opponents within a minute. At this point all these fighters have tape on Ronda and you'd think someone can come up with a legit game plan and train someone to not get destroyed so quixky

yeah it was weird... he seriously popped a honda bonner.
but i guess it wouldnt be very good for business to say.. "wellll bethe started training 3 years ago because she got fat...."

Lmao. He went a bit overboard with his praise. But whatever it's pretty impressive to be consistently crushing yor opponents within a minute. At this point all these fighters have tape on Ronda and you'd think someone can come up with a legit game plan and train someone to not get destroyed so quixky

to a degree but if you had a bjj brown or black entering the white belt category in a comp.. it would look impressive too.... thats kinda what this is. life time of training vs chicks who started doing boxercise.

I can't tell anymore if he's just doing his job or he is so impressed that he's not bullshitting.

You know what the girls I was watching with noticed though? He almost never took his hand off her during the post fight. It was like he wanted some of her sweat on his fingers so he could tell his grand kids he felt her once.

While still very impressive, it's not hard to do when the talent pool is just so...Lacking. I mean most would agree that the talent level of WMMA is at around EARLY UFC.

It was sickening. It's a shame what the UFC has become, this will be their downfall. Let's see if the casuals will embrace this sham....

You know, the original reason Dana said he would never bring WMMA into the UFC is that it was full of mismatches. Rousey convinces him to do it with her star power, and then... this is what we get. lol I think WMMA is coming along nicely and has some competitive matches, but it still has a long way to go. If only the rest of the division would progress as quickly as Rousey or there were other fighters that were involved in high level competition in Judo/wrestling/whatever from a very young age with every opportunity to learn. She is sort of a unique specimen in that regard, as well.

Honestly, I was nodding my head in agreement with most of what Rogan was speaking. I've been watching MMA for a long time and Ronda is one of the most exciting martial artists I've ever seen fight. From her entrance, the stare down before the fight, the fight itself, the only other fighter that gets my heart going and gets me up out of my seat like Ronda does was Wanderlie in Pride.

Her opponent had come to decision 7 of 9 fights. This fight was as stupid as most of the womens fights. Ronda is a wimp/b word for avoiding cyborg. If you cant walk the walk then quit while you are ahead ronda...

I heard Roga is gonna be the voice for Hondas new Honda car ad. Its only available to haters though.

She does the fake splits on 2 fake cars and Roga talks about the universe.

Cyborg cant sell crap without Ronda. I think her last fight included an all you can eat rib night.

I think a huge portion of rouseys fanbase are casuals who dont know anything about MMA so if you hear this stuff from rogan you will believe it and be like wow i want to watch more rhonda fights and not miss out on history.

hardcore's will come regardless, casual's are the ones they need to appeal to.

Roga, you say?
latest

It was just bad that he tried to sell this sloppy toughwoman brawl as the greatest display of fighting skills of all time. Don't lie to us Joe, it makes the sport look fake as shit.

I don't know who this Roga is..... but fuck that lady.

Back