Accept the truth about Jon Jones.

It's real life and makes perfect sense. What Jon does affects the quality of life he and his family will have afterwards, from finances, housing, and food on the table.
Similar to an animal hunting to survive. Sure there are some rules, but it doesn't change the fact that only the strong survive.

You sound like a sociopath. And an idiot.
In the case of the latter, you should look up the definition of the former before replying.

GSP would always grab the mic and get the crowd to cheer for the guy he just beat.
AS would always lay the belt down and kneel at the feet of the man he just KO'd

Jon Jones isn't GSP. Jon Jones is not Anderson Silva. I'm sorry that bothers you.

You sound like a sociopath. And an idiot.
In the case of the latter, you should look up the definition of the former before replying.

LOL go cry me a river about how hurt your feelings are lil girl.

Jon Jones isn't GSP. Jon Jones is not Anderson Silva. I'm sorry that bothers you.

Haha. You're right. Nearly every MMA fan has a measurable amount of respect and admiration for both of those fighters.

Personally I like that he's accepting who he is. Look, the kid is young, confident, cocky- and he backs it up in the cage, let him be a psycho if it that's who he is. I personally prefer respect, but if it's just for show, than there's no point.

Haha. You're right. Nearly every MMA fan has a measurable amount of respect and admiration for both of those fighters.

ww-w-w-w-w-what??? Before Jones came along, those two were among the most hated fighters out there, one for taking chances, the other for not taking chances. You cant please people, you just cant...if you are among the best, people will hate you, there is no other way around it (hell...so many fans even hated Fedor, that shows everything..)

jones is gonna jones, haters are gonna hate. it is definitely kind of weird though that some people dont get that people have different personalities and that fighters are different and fans respect different fighters and their personalities; other fans just want to watch fights and dont care about anything else, but that's also weird.

Personally I like that he's accepting who he is. Look, the kid is young, confident, cocky- and he backs it up in the cage, let him be a psycho if it that's who he is.

^exactly.

He is what he is. After every one of his fights people are making excuses for his behavior, its stupid.
He's not from the world of martial arts. His attitude is very "pro sports" like football or the NBA.

I thought Nike was the perfect sponsor for him.

Is he supposed to care? Jones isn't GSP nor Anderson. He doesn't have to be. He's a great fighter in his own right.

Back