ACB confirms cancellation of three events due to ‘organizational and financial problems’

Apparently some warlord decided he wanted to spend his money on other things...or someone found a better way to launder money.

Shame man. Wonder what they're gonna do with all the fighters they signed. They're obviously going to be running less cards by the look of things

ACB, Fightnight Global, Rizin, and Brave are all having financial struggles. Some more publicly than others. MMA is going into a doldrum. Organizations will start faltering more and fighter pay will drop with less options. Bellator and UFC are the only who will certainly sustain if no random negative bombs spring up. KSW, Rizin, and random regional shows like Cage Warriors have a chance if they've focused on keeping a strong local core.

Let's go ACB! Rebound this organization!

Akhmat sila!

Russia spent billions on construction of stadiums and organization of FIFA World Cup.
Looks like Putin decided to close the faucet on local warlords and tyrans.

Folding or not i am glad that i will see the September event, was really worried it would be cancelled.

i never understood how they were able to spend so much money on fighters. i am convinced that it was an attempt to launder money.

i never understood how they were able to spend so much money on fighters. i am convinced that it was an attempt to launder money.
At the very least something connected to organized crime in someway.

Folding or not i am glad that i will see the September event, was really worried it would be cancelled.

Especially since they're now bankloading it with so many of the cancelled fight. Title-fight Duraev vs Strus for example.

Back