ACB 80:Bubba Jenkins, Alexander Sarnavskiy, Nah-shon Burrell, Mizugaki (16Feb-Will stream live/free)

Bubba Jenkins is off the card... Alexandre Bezerra takes his place.

People will hate me for it, but ACB puts together more interesting cards than 95% of Bellaotr cards under Coker and a lot of second tier UFC cards under WME-IMG.

This is 100% true. Cards are almost always solid from top to bottom. Don't usually catch them because they're on fairly early where I live and I always forget but I'm definitely going to be remembering to watch this one.

Am I missing something? Why is Tumenov a -1200 favorite here? Tempted to drop a couple bucks on Burrell.

People will hate me for it, but ACB puts together more interesting cards than 95% of Bellaotr cards under Coker and a lot of second tier UFC cards under WME-IMG.
No hate here! This is very true, Coker can do a lot better than he has been.

Am I missing something? Why is Tumenov a -1200 favorite here? Tempted to drop a couple bucks on Burrell.

Tumenov gonna KO pretty easily... Burrell is the type of guy that’s gonna go toe to toe with Tumenov that’s a recipe for disaster.

Not sure what you’re seeing here

Tumenov gonna KO pretty easily... Burrell is the type of guy that’s gonna go toe to toe with Tumenov that’s a recipe for disaster.

Not sure what you’re seeing here

I'm just seeing the moneyline. I forget how Burrell fights but he was good enough to make it to the UFC and go three rounds with Wonderboy. And was Tumenov recently cut from the UFC for losing his last two? Or he walked away?

I'm just seeing the moneyline. I forget how Burrell fights but he was good enough to make it to the UFC and go three rounds with Wonderboy. And was Tumenov recently cut from the UFC for losing his last two? Or he walked away?

Well, I mean I don’t think Burrell has the ground game to threaten Tumenov so that’s that, and if I recall, dude loves to get into brawls.

I think he fought a green Wonderboy who was still working on his craft trying to get guys to stay out of his range. Now he’s fighting a no nonsense Russian who has that clean 2-piece with a biscuit in the pocket.

But maybe he will be tough enough to eat those shots and last. If anything you probably wanna put money on Leandro Silva to beat that other Russian dude who gives up after the first round. Ali Bagov

When does this start?

How have the fights been so far?

Dagistani fellow has -1 for missing weight.

Argentinian maybe coulbe turn into a decent fighter if he learned TDD

Really nice slam from Asuev. Asuev 2-0.

Asuev 3-0. Needs to work on his positioning though, he was tired, but allowed his opponent to slide back to guard many times.

Dagistani fellow has -1 for missing weight.

Argentinian maybe coulbe turn into a decent fighter if he learned TDD

Since when did every muslim Russian fighter become Dagestani ? XD Asuev is Chechen

Back