ACA Young Eagles 21

Sixstring

Guitar Slayer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody checking out ACA 21 Young Eagles?

It's supposed to be free at the aca- mma.com website. I'm trying to fix my daughter's car here so I am missing it until later. If anybody wants to point out interesting fights or anything, this is a good place to do it!

I will be when I get in tonight.

Made muh picks last eve but busy busy till this eve.

well I'm far from a expert on what matches you should watch.

I got thru the first 10 matches and all of them kept me interested in the fights. very little standing around waiting for fighting. mix of finishes so far

Ramzan Molochaev vs. Said-Akhmed Khatuyev match had Petr Yan vs Sterling moment, but he didnt give up, still lost shortly after though.

will hopefully watch later tonight. it is 5 and 1/2 hours long

https://ppv.aca-mma.com/acaye21/en/ there the link to the fights, might have to rewind to beginning to watch all

well I'm far from a expert on what matches you should watch.

I got thru the first 10 matches and all of them kept me interested in the fights. very little standing around waiting for fighting. mix of finishes so far

Ramzan Molochaev vs. Said-Akhmed Khatuyev match had Petr Yan vs Sterling moment, but he didnt give up, still lost shortly after though.

will hopefully watch later tonight. it is 5 and 1/2 hours long

https://ppv.aca-mma.com/acaye21/en/ there the link to the fights, might have to rewind to beginning to watch all

Thank you!

@Kryptt or @Sixstring what was the name of the choke in the Firiz Nazaraliev( guy with the afro) vs Djabrail Malsagov. figured you guys would have the name since you know a lot more than me:). thanks in advance.

Dukvakha Astamirov vs. Magomed Magomedov round 2 was crazy. had the crowd going crazy. probably would have ended in round 2 in bellator or ufc. my favorite match of the event.

next fight ends with from 1 elbow and get this 50 seconds later
fOqdssF.png

overall very good event in my opinion.

@Kryptt or @Sixstring what was the name of the choke in the Firiz Nazaraliev( guy with the afro) vs Djabrail Malsagov. figured you guys would have the name since you know a lot more than me:). thanks in advance.

Dukvakha Astamirov vs. Magomed Magomedov round 2 was crazy. had the crowd going crazy. probably would have ended in round 2 in bellator or ufc. my favorite match of the event.

next fight ends with from 1 elbow and get this 50 seconds later
fOqdssF.png

overall very good event in my opinion.
I haven't even gotten to the main event yet! These ACA events have lots of fights for sure. Thank you @Dillydilly for the notices! ACA is always fun.

Enjoyed the card tho it could have used a bit more blood...

They switched up their bouts as I had 11 out of 11 picked on Tap and com back to only 7 of 23 chosen lol.

Anyhow worth the watch imo.

The Young Eagles Events are fun to watch...and as allready mentioned this one was good to watch too...
I really like the venue....

Event hls

Back