ACA 92: Yagshimuradov vs. Celinski

He wasn't born in Russia? If that's the case i don't see how you can say he's not Russian
For example, I think every (or almost) Chechen mma fighters from Poland were born in Russia (RSFSR) and people doesn't refer to them as Russian mma fighters. While, I remember I've seen comment about a few of them that they doesn't fight outside of Poland because they are not Polish citizens and to receive Polish citizenship they are not gonna leave the territory of Poland for some time. Also look at someone like Sarnavsky - from Kazakhstan but gets called Russian almost everytime.
And from what I understand seems like people see it differently in Russia and in your country - like, I think few Russian mma fighters considers Karakhanyan American, while he (ethnically Armenian) was born and raised in Moscow and I think I've seen he was saying that he considers himself more Russian tham Armenian or something along these lines.

Some interesting fights but besides Paczuski and maybe Erzanukaev, not really names that will attract many polish fans / sell a lot of tickets imo.

Last edited:
https://www.lowking.pl/aca-92-rozpiska-i-ostateczna-kolejnosc-walk/
93 kg: Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov (16-5-1) vs. Karol Celiński (16-6-1) – o pas mistrzowski
70 kg: Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov (15-2) vs. Marcin Held (16-6-1)
84 kg: Piotr Strus (13-4-2) vs. Ibragim Chuzhigaev (12-5)
77 kg: Aslambek Saidov (22-5) vs. Ciro Rodrigues (22-8)
66 kg: Adlan Bataev (11-1) vs. Frantz Slioa (6-0)
93 kg: Radosław Paczuski (0-0) vs. Jarosław Lech (2-2)
93 kg: Luke Barnatt (14-6) vs. Jorge Gonzales (14-3)
120 kg: Daniel Omielańczuk (20-9-1) vs. Zelimkhan Umiev (11-2)
84 kg: Abdul-Rakhman Dzhanaev (10-1) vs. Wendres da Silva (13-6)
120 kg: Denis Smoldarev (13-4) vs. Tony Johnson Jr. (12-4-1)
70 kg: Amirkhan Adaev (14-4) vs. Efrain Escudero (30-14)
120 kg: Mateusz Łazowski (0-1) vs. Dmitry Smolyakov (8-2)
61 kg: Magomed Ginazov (13-4) vs. Josiel Silva (9-2)
70 kg: Khunkar Osmaev (9-5-1) vs. Aurel Pirtea (14-10)
57 kg: Shamkhan Erzanukaev (0-0) vs. Grzegorz Joniak (0-0)

WTF, UFC-Vet against a guy with a 0-1 record.

Seems a bit like Baysangur is helping his friends out. first Erzanukaev who is making his pro debut with a 1-1 amateur record. And now Smolyakov getting a can to crush.

but overall still a solid card.

Last edited:
https://www.lowking.pl/aca-92-rozpiska-i-ostateczna-kolejnosc-walk/
93 kg: Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov (16-5-1) vs. Karol Celiński (16-6-1) – o pas mistrzowski
70 kg: Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov (15-2) vs. Marcin Held (16-6-1)
84 kg: Piotr Strus (13-4-2) vs. Ibragim Chuzhigaev (12-5)
77 kg: Aslambek Saidov (22-5) vs. Ciro Rodrigues (22-8)
66 kg: Adlan Bataev (11-1) vs. Frantz Slioa (6-0)
93 kg: Radosław Paczuski (0-0) vs. Jarosław Lech (2-2)
93 kg: Luke Barnatt (14-6) vs. Jorge Gonzales (14-3)
120 kg: Daniel Omielańczuk (20-9-1) vs. Zelimkhan Umiev (11-2)
84 kg: Abdul-Rakhman Dzhanaev (10-1) vs. Wendres da Silva (13-6)
120 kg: Denis Smoldarev (13-4) vs. Tony Johnson Jr. (12-4-1)
70 kg: Amirkhan Adaev (14-4) vs. Efrain Escudero (30-14)
61 kg: Magomed Ginazov (13-4) vs. Josiel Silva (9-2)
70 kg: Khunkar Osmaev (9-5-1) vs. Aurel Pirtea (14-10)
57 kg: Shamkhan Erzanukaev (0-0) vs. Grzegorz Joniak (0-0)

WTF, UFC-Vet against a guy with a 0-1 record.

Seems a bit like Baysangur is helping his friends out. first Erzanukaev who is making his pro debut with a 1-1 amateur record. And now Smolyakov getting a can to crush.

but overall still a solid card.
Do you have any info on the ticket sales? According to ACB they have sold 2610 tickets so far in Warsaw (Grozny: 91...:().
rw19VfsD-KI.jpg

pwc-mf-global-trial-motion-causation.gif

That's straight-up WSOF numbers.

Do people just know that if they wait long enough they'll get comp tickets?

Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia have horrible ticket sales when it comes to Football, MMA or any other sport events. I think its mostly because all three of those republics are investing a lot into sports and a healthy lifestyle so they give out free tickets (especially to Children). Usually the biggest WFCA and ACB events in Grozny has lots of spectators and sometimes its packed but 90% of them didn't have to pay for tickets. Tbh im suprised they have even sold 91 tickets, those Chechens who actually buy tickets do it to support local fighters and promotion. Happy that those exist, even if they are just 91 :D.

The Circassians however always support their fighters and buy tickets all the time which is why ACB loves them. Krasnodar is almost always packed even if it has only 4 Circassian fighters.

Do you have any info on the ticket sales? According to ACB they have sold 2610 tickets so far in Warsaw (Grozny: 91...:().

Apparently they sold more than half of the tickets so far.

And in another interview, he said that the arena has around 4500 seats, so 2610 would make sense.

fucking awesome replacement.

foster is like the biggest glass cannon in MMA history. His last loss against jon fitch was absolutely absurd. had fitch completely beat then somehow gassed out.

Does someone know if there is a transmission of the weigh-ins ? should begin in 10 min.

Edit:

Last edited:
Grandpa turns 70 today so I won't be around to make any snarky comments. I expect you guys to carry the flag;)

Also, Brian Foster is one of my all-time favorite fighters so if glass-cannon does it, sound the airhorne!

the event will be for free in Poland.
Looks like it works with polish vpn,too.

the last 4 fights were totally unnecessary, all boring decissions and no polish fighters or fighters with some name value (except escudero).

Well, at least this fight delivers, sucks for Barnatt, seemed like the better fighter imo.

Back