ACA 91 Silverio vs Agujev Jan 26 Full Card

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dw5kFa6VsAAqjEj.jpg:large

wow... they're really kicking things off with a dud here. Zero ACB stars. Zero title fights. Yeah there's some decent prospects but this is some bellator level crap.

20 fights bro event will probably 9 hours long better get a pillow and a blanket ready

Darren Mima is a legit flyweight. He KO’d a guy I went to high school with who now fights for Bellator.

Also, WTF is up with Ruslan Ablitarov’s pic?

Will always try to catch Beslan Isaev and Brett Cooper fight. Cooper ACB/ACA run is fun too watch.

Looking forward to see if Agnaev can turn it around.

Will this be free on YouTube or behind a paywall?

wow... they're really kicking things off with a dud here. Zero ACB stars. Zero title fights. Yeah there's some decent prospects but this is some bellator level crap.
That card is far worse than any Bellator card ever.

I'm pretty sure that Agujev, Isaev, Agnaev, Amagov headlined/was in main events of ACB cards. Maybe your opinion who is ACB stars is not the same as the opinion of ACB owners or matchmakers.

I'm pretty sure that Agujev, Isaev, Agnaev, Amagov headlined/was in main events of ACB cards. Maybe your opinion who is ACB stars is not the same as the opinion of ACB owners or matchmakers.
And I think Abiltarov and Cooper too (and both of them fought for the title if I'm not wrong).

I remember thinking that Daniel Santos was damn impressive in his last bout, with his head-movement and jabbery and being a scant 23 years old. Watch as he gets outwrestled after me stating this.

Khatuev is another damn great prospect at 23. Easily beat Maycon Silva.

Felipe Froes is a good fighter. Got robbed badly vs WFCA champion Salman Zhamadaev.

Shamil Shakhbulatov seems like a powerful striker. But in his last bout, he also looked like he hadn't encountered basic footwork in all his life so I'm genuinely curious if he has shored up this hole.

Azamat is one of those guys that I constantly think "eh, this guy isn't that good. Kinda of a poor grappler" so he'll probably KO Cooper in the first round.

wow... they're really kicking things off with a dud here.

To be fair, this is basically the "shit we haven't given these guys fight in ages" card. Due to the ACB and Akhmat merger, there hasn't been a lot of events so many combatants go without bouts for a long time.

Imran Bukuev also fought for the WFCA title in his last bout.

Looking forward to see if Agnaev can turn it around.

Egemberdiev does look like one of those guys that Agnaev is just prototypically built to smash.

Last edited:
I dont know about "Bellator level crap" lol, there are some really good fights on this card. Former champions like Agnaev is fighting one of the top prospects of Kazakhstan. Agujev, Isaev are popular in Chechnya and Khetag Pliev a famous Ossetian wrestler is making his debut in ACA. Pretty good card for the North Caucasus since it has top Chechen, Dagestani and Ossetian fighters. I can see why this card isn't interesting for someone who isn't from the Caucasus though.

Will this be free on YouTube or behind a paywall?
It will be free on their website, ill link it here before the event starts.
And I think Abiltarov and Cooper too (and both of them fought for the title if I'm not wrong).

Albitarov fought for the belt but lost against Alkhasov and Cooper was the champion but lost to Berkhamov.

I dont know about "Bellator level crap" lol, there are some really good fights on this card. Former champions like Agnaev is fighting one of the top prospects of Kazakhstan. Agujev, Isaev are popular in Chechnya and Khetag Pliev a famous Ossetian wrestler is making his debut in ACA. Pretty good card for the North Caucasus since it has top Chechen, Dagestani and Ossetian fighters. I can see why this card isn't interesting for someone who isn't from the Caucasus though.

It will be free on their website, ill link it here before the event starts.

Albitarov fought for the belt but lost against Alkhasov and Cooper was the champion but lost to Berkhamov.
Thanks. Also I think Rafikov headlined WFCA card in Kazakhstan and for example Efremov headlined a ProFC card fighting Vagabov in 2018. I mean, seems like card has a lot of guys who fought for the title/headlined a card in ACB/WFCA and there is fighters, probably on prelims who can headline a card of smaller Russian promotion.

The fight card will be PPV outside of Russia, it costs 3 USD.
https://ppv.aca-mma.com/en/

ACB tried PPV with their previous 3 cards but it failed and they eventually streamed it on their Youtube channel so keep an eye out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/9Volnatv

They said that they wont stream it there but if the PPV fails again they will probably start a free stream on that channel like before.

If you live in Russia(or use VPN) then the first 14 fights will be shown on their PPV website but for free.
https://ppv.aca-mma.com/en/

The next 6 fights are streamed on Yandex stream, i dont know if they will be free for non-Russia viewers.
https://yandex.ru/?stream_id=496638ff462042c7b89c1941ad22be9c

apparently this shit starts at 5am PT

Back