PBP ACA 111: AAA vs. Alexander Sarnavskiy For The LW Belt Sep 19 PBP Discussion

Raisov developing a stinging jab. Nice. Kinda shocking to see him getting taken down multiple times though.

I have it 29-28 Raisov.

Wooot!?

They gave that decision to Artem? I didn't even watch the announcement because I just assumed that they'd given it to Raisov. Artem looked real good though -- a lightweight counter-punching Latifi.

Papa Wolf Khasiev might have to pull off another one of his infamous post-decision NCs:cool:

Interisting gameplan from Sarnavsky to exclusively go for the body. Don't think it'll work out though.

Shit I dismissed Sarnavsky as a papper contender but he's really making this competative:eek:

Always weird when the guy doing the body punching slows down quicker then the guy being body punched.

No idea who takes it. AAA via aggression I suppose?

Easily the performace of Alexander's career. He stayed elusive and weaved out of strikes while regularly hitting the body. AAA really showed off his toughness and tenacity. Discovering those elbows in the clinch midway through was a real lifesaver for him.

Great card, Gafarov Vs Khatuev was a FOTY contender imo and Ragimov Vs Zukhurov was also brilliant.

Not really thread related. But do anyone know when Michal "Blackbeard" Martinek should have his ACA debut?

Not heard anything yet, they booked Diego Brandao for an upcoming card, so they're starting to book international fighters back into the Russian cards.

If they don't put him on a Russian card they might book him in Poland, it'd be interesting to see if they throw him straight in there with someone like Omielanczuk or give him an easier start with someone like Smoldarev.

Not heard anything yet, they booked Diego Brandao for an upcoming card, so they're starting to book international fighters back into the Russian cards.

If they don't put him on a Russian card they might book him in Poland, it'd be interesting to see if they throw him straight in there with someone like Omielanczuk or give him an easier start with someone like Smoldarev.

Cant wait for his debut. By what he said, ACA gave him long time contract with very good conditions, and he should have more than two fights per year.He also said that he wants to takeover ACA so i guess that he will fight someone top ranked

Cant wait for his debut. By what he said, ACA gave him long time contract with very good conditions, and he should have more than two fights per year.He also said that he wants to takeover ACA so i guess that he will fight someone top ranked

From what I've seen of him I think he'd lose to Vakhaev or Omielanczuk at the moment but be could well have a chance against anyone else. Tony Johnson could be a good first test for him.

From what I've seen of him I think he'd lose to Vakhaev or Omielanczuk at the moment but be could well have a chance against anyone else. Tony Johnson could be a good first test for him.
I underestimated him before his match with Pešta and he literally shocked me with his performance...So i believe that he can beat anyone -He also have very good environment for preparation,for example sparrings with Procházka,Blachowicz,Andryszak,etc..

Back