PBP ACA 111: AAA vs. Alexander Sarnavskiy For The LW Belt Sep 19 PBP Discussion

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
119706965_3531906490222271_4550685667838673750_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tapology also lists AAA vs Sarnavskiy for this card.

Fucking stacked. Frodo vs Balaev will be amazing.

Sarnavsky is waaay gone at this point. And he always had immense trouble with people who can alternative between striking and grappling, it freezes his entire game up. Easy AAA win.

Sucks.

I suppose Apti Bimarzaev would be the only natural replacement. Frodo has lost twice to Zhamaldaev so that might be an uninteresting match to make (though one of those decisions was a robbery, if memory serves).

Frodo always seems screwed by circumstances. Wasted years in Bellator-limbo. And now can't fight Froes due to Corona lockdown.

Sucks.

I suppose Apti Bimarzaev would be the only natural replacement. Frodo has lost twice to Zhamaldaev so that might be an uninteresting match to make (though one of those decisions was a robbery, if memory serves).

Frodo always seems screwed by circumstances. Wasted years in Bellator-limbo. And now can't fight Froes due to Corona lockdown.

Always enjoy watching Apti, that guy has a habit of getting into really good fights, he's exceptionally good at recovering when hurt. I'm not convinced he has anything for Frodo, but I'd watch it.

Frodo is a true just bleed discipline. I'll watch him vs anyone. But yes, Bimarzaev is a fine opponent in the circumstances.

Revealing my lack of knowledge - I remember Frodo from Bjorn-era Bellator, bur what happened to the other guy from that same wra of tournaments - I think his name was “Shah” Shamhalaev?

This really is a: "Keeping people busy" card.

Back