PBP ACA 110: Murad Abdulaev vs Ali Bagov For The WW Belt Sep 5 Official Discussion

I'm picking Abdulaev for the upset win.

Bagov's wrestling isn't as almighty at Welterweight and the dude never was comfortable with exchanges. Hunter is just insistent and has super-speedy punches. Eventually, he'll crack Ali.

I'm picking Abdulaev for the upset win.

Bagov's wrestling isn't as almighty at Welterweight and the dude never was comfortable with exchanges. Hunter is just insistent and has super-speedy punches. Eventually, he'll crack Ali.
Bagov looked unstoppable at LW and Townsend just brought him back to earth.

In other news, ACA finally giving Raisov a seemingly warm body.

How many fights Eddie Vart has left on his contract? I'm hoping Americans notice him.

I'm sure they're aware of him, they're probably aware of everybody, I think it'd be down to whether they think he's worth what be thinks he is and whether they want anymore Russians.

How many fights Eddie Vart has left on his contract? I'm hoping Americans notice him.

I can't wait for Vartanyan to debut on some Singaporean undercard like Peter Yan did.

They need to start fast-tracking these ACA champs like they've just done with Jiri or the Bellator stars.

poster

118346233_233335657988460_1469508648314944335_n.jpg

Ulukbekov got completely screwed lol. Blatant eyepoke.

Pride rules that would have been 30-24 Vartanyan. Kokov didn't do any damage at all. Worrying to see how much and how quickly Eduard's TDD has regressed though.

I have a prediction going that Murad will defeat Bagov so crossing my fingers for that outcome.

Relly noticable how undynamic Bagov is when he doesn't have a huge athleticism advantage.

Back