PBP ACA 107: Aleksander Emelyanenko vs Magomed Ismailov 7-24-20 7am/10am PT/ET Official Discussion

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

There is a 22KG (48lbs) difference between the two. Most people thought that A.E would smoke him, but it ended up a one sided beat down. Was a lot of hype around this fight in Russia, and the result definitely shocked some people.

A.E. wrestling has gone into abyss....he stopped using Sambo or any sort of grappling years ago, just a stand up fighter with non-existent defense now.

Dagestan Bless lol

Neither of them trane UFC. You should be band for life.

Weird that this is in the Heavies.

Damn. The other dude is a tank, looks like a pale Illir Latifi. Can't blame Alex for his ground game though, in prison you have to avoid the ground at all costs.

Ismailov dude definitely look interesting.

What was his weight in this fight?

He was overconfident, thinking he is going to be on easy streak here.
Yes Sir, pretty dangerous to be over confident against a tough wrestler !

LOL Aleksander was out at the end of round 1.

He has the worst striking defense and takedown defense I have ever seen.

Alexander looked horrible to be honest.
Did he throw a punch??
But I bet that Maga guy was roided to the gills. This happens often in such low quality shows.

Wouldn't get past USADA.
It ain't like Alex has been natty since his comeback transformation. Two roided guys, but one's old.

That was worse than Fedor - Maldonado.

Was Alexander drunk, washed up or paid off? He got deaded at the end of the 1st, stiff as a board.

This Magomed has a personality that should not be spoiled for a ufc contract. He probably made 100, 000$ for this fight or even more Magomed since he has a huge fan base and most of the titlefights are close to 100,000$ or atleast guaranteed 50,000$

Bellator would not care about Magomed,only Fedor team fighters there

I would gladly watch Magomed vs Sergey Kharitonov next.

Back