PBP ACA 107: Aleksander Emelyanenko vs Magomed Ismailov 7-24-20 7am/10am PT/ET Official Discussion

Have never watched this org, but I'm curious, does anyone know what time in US EST this would be streaming?

Dang, if I didn’t have to work, I would pay to watch. Big sad.

Edit: said fuck it and would just watch since I’m WFH. Can’t figure it out! I don’t know if you can in America.

Last edited:
They are just giving Aleks favorable matchups. He just boxed a powerlifter FFS.

BTW I thought it was the HW Magomedov. Can't remember his first name but he was like 3-0 in the UFC after being USADAed.

Ruslan?
that would be a decent fight

not a blown up middleweight

So... Alexander Emelianenko

Fights like he's spaced out
Get's outwrestled and effortlessly held down by a MW
Almost punched out in the final second
And the only thing he did in that entire interlude was looking for a straight armbar.<45>

I think the fight should have been stopped at the end of the first. Aleksander was out, still looks out of it the whole second round

I mean this should be surprising.

Alex is mega past it.

*Shouldn't. Damn edit option being gone.

Wow. Looks like he's gettin that ass beat! Can't wait to see the whole fight video.

Alexander looked horrible to be honest.
Did he throw a punch??
But I bet that Maga guy was roided to the gills. This happens often in such low quality shows.

Ismailov needs to get signed by the UFC
Wouldn't get past USADA.

There is a 22KG (48lbs) difference between the two. Most people thought that A.E would smoke him, but it ended up a one sided beat down. Was a lot of hype around this fight in Russia, and the result definitely shocked some people.

A.E. wrestling has gone into abyss....he stopped using Sambo or any sort of grappling years ago, just a stand up fighter with non-existent defense now.

Dagestan Bless lol

The Emelianenkos always had shitty TDD

An armbar would usually bail them out against shitty grapplers like Coleman/HMC but got brutally exposed by Bigfoot

When I saw that Alex was smiling, I knew there was something wrong
<Fedor23>

Back