AC: Odyssey

Sparta kicking people off cliffs just doesn't get old.

Sparta kicking people off cliffs just doesn't get old.
I can't resist. Even if i have to climb down a cliff to get the loot and back up again i'll still do it.

I can't resist. Even if i have to climb down a cliff to get the loot and back up again i'll still do it.
Yesterday while boarding a ship I Sparta kicked a guy back onto my ship where my crew attacked him haha. This game is awesome

Yesterday while boarding a ship I Sparta kicked a guy back onto my ship where my crew attacked him haha. This game is awesome
Yea word.. using the kick on ship captains is a quick and efficient way to get rid of them. The devastating shot works really well for this purpose as well with my build as well- going with a hunter/assassin build atm. Yesterday I was luring guys out of a house on a mountain, then i used these arrows to send them flying off the cliff.. it was great.

This is on sale in the Epic game store...

I hate the mercenaries in this game. So damn annoying.

I hate the mercenaries in this game. So damn annoying.
Git gud

I had a mercenary come after me while I was hunting that big lion for that daughters of Artemis questline. I killed the lion, then the mercenary, then his dog.. in that order. I was trying to avoid this....

2cc318d7f3cece7f6acfcfa7b02ae003.jpg

But seriously though whenever there's a mercenary nearby, this is me

giphy.gif
It honestly one of the best systems in the game I really never had trouble with Them. I would constantly hunt them down. I ended taking the head mercenary before I was ready I was under Leveled when I took him on.

Git gud

I had a mercenary come after me while I was hunting that big lion for that daughters of Artemis questline. I killed the lion, then the mercenary, then his dog.. in that order. I was trying to avoid this....

2cc318d7f3cece7f6acfcfa7b02ae003.jpg

But seriously though whenever there's a mercenary nearby, this is me

giphy.gif

It honestly one of the best systems in the game I really never had trouble with Them. I would constantly hunt them down. I ended taking the head mercenary before I was ready I was under Leveled when I took him on.

I had 5, FIVE!, attack me during a single bandit camp. Its a little ridiculous.

Last edited:
I had 5, FIVE!, attack me during a single bandit camp. Its a little ridiculous.
Damn, how high was your wanted level? I've been as high as 3 helmets but I never had more than 2 at once..

I enjoyed the mercenary system. I'd often provoke them in a fort with the alarm going, reach wanted level 5 and take on wave after wave of them.

What i liked most about it was the fact that another developer had picked up on the ideas from the Mordor games, even if it wasn't even half as fleshed out. It's a system i'd like to see improved upon in the next game as well as seeing even more developer's takes on the system.

This is on sale in the Epic game store...
Just nabbed it. Its full price on steam and after the one time coupon epic gives you its like 10 bucks on epic.

Pretty excited, heard great things about this game and for 10 bucks (20ish after tax without coupon) it seems like a no brainer to get it.

I enjoyed the mercenary system. I'd often provoke them in a fort with the alarm going, reach wanted level 5 and take on wave after wave of them.

What i liked most about it was the fact that another developer had picked up on the ideas from the Mordor games, even if it wasn't even half as fleshed out. It's a system i'd like to see improved upon in the next game as well as seeing even more developer's takes on the system.

That system from the Mordor games needs to be put into many other games. Not just that sort of mechanic, but a suite of them. Giving us, as the player, the ability to make our own stories through gameplay is what games are all about.

Had more rage for some of those Cockney Orcs than the main villains from most games.

Picked up gold edition for 25 bucks on ps store. Warrior tree looks fun.

You need to play black flag too. That is probably my favorite AC
TBH, Odyssey requires like a billion GB in storage and Black Flag is a cool 22 or so; I could clear out some space for BF easily but I'd have to get an external or wait another year for me to migrate a few titles over to next gen (even then, I may just wanna get an external).

Might just start with BF instead simply because I'd rather juggle space at the moment (before breaking down and getting the damn external lol)

That system from the Mordor games needs to be put into many other games. Not just that sort of mechanic, but a suite of them. Giving us, as the player, the ability to make our own stories through gameplay is what games are all about.

Had more rage for some of those Cockney Orcs than the main villains from most games.

Agreed..

Last night I played Odyssey for a good 2 hours, not doing a single main story quest. I just traveled around doing bounties, oh and I did do that one Kleon quest where you have to find his friend or something in the quarry.. but I dont think thats one of the "Odyssey" quests.

Got my wanted level above 2 helmets, nearly 3 and mercenaries kept coming after me.. I used different approaches to take them all out. IN one instance one came after me while I was in a Spartan base and he got attacked by the Spartan soldiers. I watched from a distance until they got weak, then I rained fire arrows on all of them

Good times..

Finished the main quest yesterday. I am happy with the decisions I made.. let's just say my boat is super OP now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back