abu dhabi pro 2011 trials

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by lacgoal, Oct 10, 2010.

1. lacgoal

lacgoal White Belt

I'm planning on hitting up one or two of the trials in my area and was curious who else is going to be competing too? I competed last year but made a dumb mistake and ended up with 2nd. This mistake and many others have been cleaned up (however there are always others lurking around) but I'm excited to compete again this year against a high levle of competition.
    I know the NY and Florida ones are supposed to be on the NAFA website, but the link does not work or the domain is gone. Anyone have any insight on this problem?

2. anaconda

anaconda Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Theyre just not organized enough to have information on them up yet I believe.

There should be one in NY on Dec 4, and then one in Miami and in Vegas I believe in March. Not 100% but I think thats how its been scheduled.

3. MUFC

MUFC Brown Belt

I think the one in Montreal is early Feb.

4. mtruitt76

mtruitt76 Purple Belt

I will be competing in the NY trail. Hard to find info on the tournaments though.

5. lacgoal

lacgoal White Belt

So a little over a month left and nothing. Nice. Anyone know of a contact email for the peple putting on the NY trials?

6. ijustwannasurf

ijustwannasurf Brown Belt

I'm planning on the Vegas one, haven't seen or heard anything for a while.

7. mrpopenfresh

mrpopenfresh Red Belt

Yeah. I was thinking to go as a spectator, see what kind of talent is coming out of Montreal. I saw a video of some guy with great wrestling and sambo, hopefully theres some other guys who bring it.