News Abu Dhabi Media announces launch of ‘UFC Arabia,’ first Arab language UFC streaming platform

vgff

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.ufc.com/news/abu-dhabi-media-launches-ufc-arabia-streaming-platform-mena
"first Arabic language UFC streaming platform in the MENA region, following their partnership with the world’s premier mixed martial arts promotion, allowing fans in the region’s 21 countries to exclusively live stream events as well as access a range of fight videos."

UFC making a push in the MENA region in streaming too now

Good for them, I can just follow fight in English. The Italian commentators are so cringe and unprofessional.

first wmma fight they cover:

"in the red corner we have a disgusting, american, imperialist whore and in the blue corner a horrible, infidel from brazil."

<45>

I'm just kidding around. No offense meant to arabs or women.

الحمدلله على نعمة اليو أف سي

بإذن الله تعالى سوف أشاهد النزالات عبر الستريم المجاني

Imagine fucking Karyn Bryant with a covered face and T-Wood and Ping in robes and curly shoes

source.gif

Imagine fucking Karyn Bryant with a covered face and T-Wood and Ping in robes and curly shoes

source.gif

<45>رجال الله سوف يقومون بالاستمناء على كارين براينت

Some of these responses are gonna be good. I'm gonna check back in 30 minutes.

UFC popularity has really exploded in the middle east, it is making quite a bang

ISIS, Al qaeda, Muslim brotherhood members get 1 month free then 50%/month off after that

Back