Abu-Dhabi giving out Covid Vaccines

He took the Russian vaccine? He's fucked.

tenor.gif

Dang, a Russian Vaccine might work because they probably tested it on thousands of gulag prisoners.

Chinese vaccine might work too, they could have tested it on volunteers who were willing to get $10 bucks cash.

It’s the American vaccine you have to be careful of.

Is it that vaccine where the Russian gov't approved without testing

Is it that vaccine where the Russian gov't approved without testing
its tested, just not as extensively, and data not provided. Russia does seem to have a shit ton of covid over there, however, death rates seem very low? At this point, it's easily more tested than anything else since they rolled it out in big numbers, but results from said rollout cant be measured. Their approach is very interesting, giving it to the young and health rather than old and frail. It's the generally said to be the opposite approach we have in america, give it to the most vulnerable first, so that's why the american version needs to be well vetted, while the russian version works better for the young to prevent spread. It's kind of like the whooping cough vaccine given to teens in american, it's not to protect the teens, but given to protect vulnerable babies since it would be risky for babies to take vaccinations.

I know a lot of Russians who have taken the vaccine already, none have died yet so you can relax a bit

Sherdog told me that if Trump loses Covid will suddenly go away

Seems like they were right?

I hope those corrupt cunts roll out the vaccines then he wins on recount of votes
trump was taking credit for the incoming vaccine two weeks ago and saying it was almost ready.

what happened?

Back