Abu Dhabi’s Flash Entertainment sells their 10% UFC ownership to Endeavor

I think Andy's shitshow against Maia was so bad that the Middle East gave up on MMA for good

It was 25 minutes of the least violence the middle East has ever seen.

Selling 100% of 100% dead things has been done before. Exhibit A:

063.jpg

Lmao Fertitas got leverage and thats about it. Will the ufc be worth 7 billion in the future? who knows, maybe yes or maybe no. But wme paid that cash with the idea of making it bigger, even if they were overpaying at the moment. Thats my opinion and there is absolutely no way to put a right pricetag on the ufc. To guys like you its worth 6 billion and to others not even 1.

According to the people who actually value what a business is worth, it’s worth over 5 billion now so, it’s technically thrived in a business sense under WME-IMG.

Does that mean the product for us is better? No, just that they are making moves outside of just ppv’s that are generating huge amounts of money for them.

According to the people who actually value what a business is worth, it’s worth over 5 billion now so, it’s technically thrived in a business sense under WME-IMG.

Does that mean the product for us is better? No, just that they are making moves outside of just ppv’s that are generating huge amounts of money for them.
source please

source please

Check out any thread made by @FrankieNYC , he has a ton of info in his posts related to this subject. I’m sure if he see’s this he can inform you better than I can, but, the UFC is certainly worth more $ now than when WME-IMG bought it.

Lmao Fertitas got leverage and thats about it. Will the ufc be worth 7 billion in the future? who knows, maybe yes or maybe no. But wme paid that cash with the idea of making it bigger, even if they were overpaying at the moment. Thats my opinion and there is absolutely no way to put a right pricetag on the ufc. To guys like you its worth 6 billion and to others not even 1.
I think that while it's tough to accurately appraise the UFC's value, Fertittas jumped ship knowing full well their growth targets, star system and fighter compensation model were not sustainable in the long term.

I have no doubt WME is getting theirs, but I think the UFC's "world fucking domination" days are firmly in the past.

They made a few hundred million in less than a decade on a 200 mil investment. Made out like fuckin' bandits.

Check out any thread made by @FrankieNYC , he has a ton of info in his posts related to this subject. I’m sure if he see’s this he can inform you better than I can, but, the UFC is certainly worth more $ now than when WME-IMG bought it.

Shares sold a year ago for $5b
Since that time they went up in value due to their highest profit year & the 2019 US TV deal.
How much? $6b is a decent top line guess but no chance of $7b now.
But even a broken calculator will tell you that it is worth much more than it was a year ago ($5b) & obviously more than what they paid & that purchase was in the same ballpark as 4 other bidders (including one rumored to be more)

Thanks for the props my man

Because sherdoggers have no clue about anything in the business world.

A lot do
You see how many more are actually contributing these days
Just some refuse to let go of a narrative that UFC is dying ... even though they had their best 24 months in history since the sale (as far as profits/rev) & the have a much better distribution deal in January than they do now (another thing the "dying" crowd said would never happen)

But while there are a few that refuse to admit they are/were incorrect, most seem to get it.

Why is "endeavour" spelt incorrectly? Irks me that.

Back