Abu Dhabi’s Flash Entertainment sells their 10% UFC ownership to Endeavor

even arabs dont like human cock fighting

Does this mean we wont get another brilliant event in Abu Dhabi?

How can you sell 10% of something that's dying?
they saw it was dying and jumped ship
<{yearp}>

Don’t believe the businessmen, lawyers, assessors, market strategists; you heard it from concheto
Lmao Fertitas got leverage and thats about it. Will the ufc be worth 7 billion in the future? who knows, maybe yes or maybe no. But wme paid that cash with the idea of making it bigger, even if they were overpaying at the moment. Thats my opinion and there is absolutely no way to put a right pricetag on the ufc. To guys like you its worth 6 billion and to others not even 1.

Lmao Fertitas got leverage and thats about it. Will the ufc be worth 7 billion in the future? who knows, maybe yes or maybe no. But wme paid that cash with the idea of making it bigger, even if they were overpaying at the moment. Thats my opinion and there is absolutely no way to put a right pricetag on the ufc. To guys like you its worth 6 billion and to others not even 1.
....lmao if you think that’s how valuing a company works.

That Dubai event was a disaster lol.

why did they change their name again. rebranding maybe?

I doubt they got as much as Zuffa's price per share.

They were expecting a big Fox network deal worth 400-500 mil a year and ended up losing out to WWE... and settling for whatever ESPN gave them.

So yea... That, along with record low network numbers... and a circus of canceled main-events... I'm thinking Flash might have just been happy to make any kind of profit off it... having already secured enough dividends over the years.

UFC is like warren buffet being on life support. It’s rich, it’s still making money, but the future doesn’t look good.

Nothing says Abu Dhabi like “CEO John Lickrish”

ufc aint dying but its still worth far far below 4.2 B[/QUOTE
Something tells me the people behind the billions of dollars and hundreds or thousands of careers at wme have a better idea what a business is worth then you. Maybe you should go over there to let them know they made a big mistake but if they hire you, you could set them on the right path

Uh yeah there is. All those people mentioned in the reply you're arguing used all their proven skill and resources to determine it was a good price that would be a worthwhile investment; and so far they're doing just fine. I bet they continue to do just fine cause you know, they're pretty good at this type thing.

You're opinion doesn't matter, and it's wrong. Just cause you dont like the way the UFC landscape looks from your moms basement doesn't mean "its dying bro"

Back