Absolute Question...

This was funny lol but ya gotta start somewhere...you guys act as if everyone just jumps into intermediate in their 2nd tourney.

"Wrestle"ben since Im assuming you are a wrestler....whats sad is guys with 8 years of wrestling still do novice and beginner divisions.

However, since it seems to be such a ridiculous notion to compete in the division that you actually belong in....I will be doing the beginner in both (If I choose to do both)
You get an extra 50 bucks for winning beginner anyway....yeaaaaaaaaa big money lol

so now you've let a bunch of dudes on the internerd cajole you into doing something you didn't want to do. you sure about not having even a little sissy in you? i'm thinking there's a bit to a bunch somewhere in you after that waffle.

That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Don't bring a midget strength freak like Sherk into this.

Your claim that strength difference is somehow greater from 180 to 215 than from 155 to 180 is completely without basis. It sounds like you might be lagging in the strength department - you don't have to gain weight to get stronger dude...

Also remember that heavier guys tend to carry more unnecessary fat.

Im going to ask this in the strength forum and see what those guys say....

Why cant I use Sherk as an example? I used the strongest guys from both divisions! Its not like I compared GSP to Terry Etim

so now you've let a bunch of dudes on the internerd cajole you into doing something you didn't want to do. you sure about not having even a little sissy in you? i'm thinking there's a bit to a bunch somewhere in you after that waffle.

HAHA that doesnt even deserve a reply!! LOL
And Im not going to get into an internet fight with some clown who wears a jockstrap on his head.

So, Yes Mr. JockStrap Im a huge sissy! I've been fighting for the last 8 years but I am a total sissy!!

Im going to ask this in the strength forum and see what those guys say....

Why cant I use Sherk as an example? I used the strongest guys from both divisions! Its not like I compared GSP to Terry Etim

In the S&P you can find sherdoggers who are stronger than most active people much heavier than they. Added muscle mass makes strength gains easier, but strength can be gained with bulking. Look at some of the numbers guys in the 170-185 range in the S&P are doing.

As for Sherk. He is so absurdly short, so his body carries an unusual amount of muscle for the weight class. Much more so than GSP who is tall for his weight class, or Rampage who is about average.

Really? See I dont think so. Why do you think that? (not being argumentative just curious why you think so, bc I disagree)

30lbs is 20% of a 150lb guy.

30lbs is 16.6% of a 180lb. guy

if i'm facing a guy who has a 20% bodymass advantage over me, i'm gonna have a harder time than facing a guy w/ 16.6%, seems pretty damn simple to me.

Back