Absolute bottom tier UFC fighters vs untrained athletic males

Sorry but joanna jedrzejczyk beats the holly fucking dog shit out of most the pathetic guys sporting man boobs and bird arms that I work with. The average adult male now days gets out of breath walking up a set of stairs and can't even rock 1 fucking pullup

You're dreaming LOL

Nah. to be honest my neighbour he is 16 years old black boy and already 6'2'' and he would knock out woman UFC fighter out cold. forget this grappling nonsense, he would punch them so hard and they would fall, women are so stiff and slow standing and fragile faces.

I dont think any of the strawweights stand a chance against a strong man except maybe Joanna

Bottom tier UFC fighters are still elite fighters compared to any untrained fighter regardless of how athletic they are.

Actually many bottom tier fighters are horrible

Many are pretty green and would be shit in other orgs too. Some only fight once or twice on the prelims for the UFC and then disappear into regional circuits

The average person wouldn't last a minute against a teenager with a few stripes on his white belt....much less a fucking professional fighter signed to the UFC lmao.

TS needs to define, "Athletic". If it's just a guy who goes to the Gym a few times a week and does Hill Sprints on the day's he's not Lifting, he's probably going to get prison raped by almost any UFC Fighter. Regardless of size or gender.

On the other hand, a decent Rugby or Football player would be a far more formidable opponent. If you play those sports even at a relatively low level, you will be strong, explosive and, most importantly, mentally tough. You will be used to getting hit and hitting other people in turn. A good Rugby or Football player would probably smash a low level WMMA fighter.

Nah. to be honest my neighbour he is 16 years old black boy and already 6'2'' and he would knock out woman UFC fighter out cold. forget this grappling nonsense, he would punch them so hard and they would fall, women are so stiff and slow standing and fragile faces.

Your neighbor is not an "average" guy. The post I was responding to was saying that an average adult male would whoop any female 115lb fighter, which is just complete nonses considering the average adult male that doesn't do manual labor isn't capable of fighting someone balls out for more than about 45 seconds lol

Forget this grappling nonsense????

Go watch the first few ufc's and see what happens when someone with grappling knowledge fights a bigger stronger fighter that can punch.

And Royce was fighting athletic guys that trained..........not nonathletic man-bewb pussies lol

joanna jedrzejczyk would hurt your average nonathletic fluffy gamer that doesn't exercise or eat right.

You're nuts

Last edited:
Untrained athletic males all fookin dey frand. Assuming a size advantage of course. Bottom of the roster 125-145 men vs 6'4 245 pound athletic male, I'm taking the large man any day. Now 155+, I'd need to make sure the athletic male was an NFL or NBA level athlete to feel good about that bet.

Where is that video of Nam Phan beating a much bigger gym guy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back