Absolute bottom tier UFC fighters vs untrained athletic males

I'll take a bout with an athletic 200 lbs male and i'm not a pro, just got training. Give me money lol

What is "untrained" There are 290,000 highschool wrestlers in the US. If we consider these kids as "untrained" then their are tons of people who could batter duke to a pulp without ever having to worry about the ground game and would only need to land one sloppy hay-maker to break bones. Ever see a PA AA heavyweight All-American alot of these guys are monsters at 17 and quite a few of them never pursue collegiate athletics due to the sorry state of wrestling in this nation.

Now i guess they could be considered "trained" but I think in comparison to the years Duke has put in at the gym they might as well be considered novices.

I'm only an ammy fighter, but between watching world star and sparring new guys, I've got no respect for average athletic dudes in a fight.

Completely agree. Hell even when I trained Muay Thai and jiu jitsu I got wrecked transitioning into MMA because of the cage fighting. The average untrained guy at lets say 170 lbs literally cannot compete with any male in the UFC and would probably lose to lot of the 115 girls.

What is "untrained" There are 290,000 highschool wrestlers in the US. If we consider these kids as "untrained" then their are tons of people who could batter duke to a pulp without ever having to worry about the ground game and would only need to land one sloppy hay-maker to break bones. Ever see a PA AA heavyweight All-American alot of these guys are monsters at 17 and quite a few of them never pursue collegiate athletics due to the sorry state of wrestling in this nation.

Now I definitely think there are women strong/good enough to beat up low level men but in all honesty I might know one guy who someone like Duke could beat up. He is absolute milquetoast personified. There are twelve year olds that would smash Jessamyn Duke.

I feel pretty confident that I would fuck Danny Downes up.

If the average male tried an amateur fight they'd last seconds, seen it many times.

Did anybody post that video of Cody Gibson yet?

I have the answer

In 2009 Claudia Gadelha fights atlhetic male (a comedian director) in a brazillian TV show.

She is a 115 woman.

[YT]watch?v=2W7h6qHS-mk[/YT]

I think we found Arianny's replacement.

Bottom tier UFC fighters are still elite fighters compared to any untrained fighter regardless of how athletic they are.

I've trained with woman and talented or not their woman. A large athletic guy off the street would smoke Jessamyn Duke. Ronda Rousey different story but bottom of the barrel female fighter would lose to most men.

this is a stupid conversation
there are allot of stupid conversations on sherdog
conor mcgregor has a twin brother who does the weight cuts and weigh ins for him.

Any adult male would beat a female UFC strawweight to death if they had a fight. just punch her in the face and she would drop and turtle up. guys stop being so kind and brainwashed.. you would all beat the living crap out of a woman UFC fighter.

I have beat the crap out of a 145 pro MMA male fighter who has a 4-2 record. i dont train never, go gym occasionaly just for fun.

Can somebody just post the video of the UFC lightweight knocking out the college football star twice his size so we can end this thread.

Athletic and being able to fight are two different things.

I believe a 200lb man that is athletic (can run a decent mile time, bench press more than his weight, is fairly coordinated) COULD defeat the lower tier female fighters if it didn't go more than a couple minutes and he avoided the ground where he could get subbed, but the worst 125lb male fighter on the UFC roster would absolutely murder and untrained fighter unless the guy was something like a muscled high level athlete that at least had a bit of HS wrestling.

People that have never grappled on this site just simply don't understand how bad they would get wrecked by someone with an ounce of ground fighting ability.

My brother who weighs well over 200lbs and played division 3 college football is literally twice as strong as I am, but I can still man handle him on a wrestling matt at 170lbs despite the fact that we's way bigger and stronger than me. Had my brother wrestled for 10 years like me instead of quitting in 8th grade to focus on football, I doubt this would be the case, but this hits home to anyone that's never trained that's ever tried to roll any type of grappling with someone that has years on them that didn't suck.

Any adult male would beat a female UFC strawweight to death if they had a fight. just punch her in the face and she would drop and turtle up. guys stop being so kind and brainwashed.. you would all beat the living crap out of a woman UFC fighter.

I have beat the crap out of a 145 pro MMA male fighter who has a 4-2 record. i dont train never, go gym occasionaly just for fun.

Sorry but joanna jedrzejczyk beats the holly fucking dog shit out of most the pathetic guys sporting man boobs and bird arms that I work with. The average adult male now days gets out of breath walking up a set of stairs and can't even rock 1 fucking pullup

You're dreaming LOL

Back