about to try Popeye's chicken for the first time

FIVE pieces of chicken, mac and cheese, fries and a THREE biscuits? Did you have a diet coke with that?

They opened two Popeyes in the suburbs where I live and I was kinda pumped to try it. But they closed down after a few months. Apparently the guy who bought the franchises was a con man.

I love Popeyes. Had a three piece meal yesterday with fries and a biscuit. They're mashed taters are good too.

Way better than KFC. I used to be a KFC fan as a kid because of their popcorn chicken, but once my balls dropped I realized that Popeyes >>>>>>

really, no one?

Love Popeye's. I was mad when I moved that there wasn't one close to me, but they just built one, very excite!

What's the difference between Popeyes and KFC? I've eaten at KFC maybe a handful of times in my life. Not a huge fan of chicken.

What's the difference between Popeyes and KFC? I've eaten at KFC maybe a handful of times in my life. Not a huge fan of chicken.

Popeyes be crunchy and spicy if you want it. KFC ain't got no spicy chicken.

I love there Macaroni, Popeyes is my favorite none burger fast food restaurant.
Gosh only knows how terrible it is for you though haha. It's certainly something you wouldn't want to consume every week.

The Popeyes chicken skin batter is much better. More crispier and tastes better, especially the spicy version

Never liked the chicken......I really don't get what the big deal is with popeyes

Great flavored crunchy outside, juicy meat inside. Way better than KFC or Churches.

Back