About to propose to my woman

Amateur troll thread. Should’ve said you met like 3 months ago. It would’ve still been crazy but possible to get people to believe. One week though? No one’s buying it.

Funny enough that that's the red flag you noticed

I'll be back in 2 years for the divorce advice thread.

giphy.gif

source.gif

Like a give a shit about your opinion lol

You found it necessary to inform me that you don’t give a shit. I don’t buy that either. You care. I care. We all care. Hence, we are posting on an Internet forum.

You found it necessary to inform me that you don’t give a shit. I don’t buy that either. You care. I care. We all care. Hence, we are posting on an Internet forum.

Don't give a shit what you buy. Obviously the weight of that holds no merit just by judging your inability to analyze the OP correctly in the first place lol

So there's that.

i dont care.
that's how nihilism works.
you do things that mean nothing to you.
to deny that possibility is to imbue the world with a deterministic anchor no superpower or supreme being can bare to detach itself from.

Don't give a shit what you buy. Obviously the weight of that holds no merit just by judging your inability to analyze the OP correctly in the first place lol

So there's that.

I can read between the lines, you big softy. It’s all good. I won’t criticize you anymore. ;)

I can read between the lines, you big softy. It’s all good. I won’t criticize you anymore. ;)

I'm going to make the assumption that your ability to "read between the lines" is on par with your analytical skills lol

Have a great day

i dont care.
that's how nihilism works.
you do things that mean nothing to you.
to deny that possibility is to imbue the world with a deterministic anchor no superpower or supreme being can bare to detach itself from.

Isn’t nihilism the just the belief in nothing and that life is meaningless? Even if someone’s a nihilist, I’m sure they care. It’s kind of the way we’re programmed, at least in a general sense. A nihilist would still feel the warmth of acceptance and sting of rejection, even if he believed it was meaningless, right?

Back