About to propose to my woman

I've always found this weird. How can one not be 100% sure your partner wants to share their life with you by the time you propose? There should be no doubt by that point.

With that said, I wish you the best of luck!

It's probably just the nerves. It's a big deal. But in my heart of hearts I know she will say yes.

We just met a week ago...but time is of the essence and I know she loves me like I love her

She's the most beautiful Starbucks employee I have ever laid eyes upon

Wish me luck!

Oh, this is a troll thread. N/m then.

I pretty much date (when I do) starbucks gals as I never go out, leave for work early, get home late and most of my socialization is BJJ with other dudes.

Never get the chance to socialize much outside of the coffee gals. Co-workers and the few females at BJJ are a HARD NOPE!

Just start dating bjj dudes , you've already got a shared interest

Good luck brah

I remember proposing in Tahoe a few years back to my wife and tables around us bought us a shit ton of booze and had half our tab comped by the restaurant. We both got pretty trashed and stumbled back to the hotel, good times

We just met a week ago...but time is of the essence and I know she loves me like I love her
She's the most beautiful Starbucks employee I have ever laid eyes upon
Wish me luck!
<[analyzed}> great troll I almost bought that one

In before bloody finger

giphy.gif

Sorry if you’re the wrong poster but are you the one with limited time left? Are you considering the legal ramifications of marriage, for you and her?

It feels like there's a reference here that I'm not getting.

Back