About that 'whole arena was crying'...

When Fedor lost to Bigfoot, I definitely felt deflated and probably got a little misty-eyed.

Its like when someone beat the rock in his prime

Feeling bad for like an hour is ok.

Crying like you just found out that you have a life threatening disease, over a fight, is ridiculous.

Doesn't mean everyone has to react how you would

No.

It's just retarded.
Well, I am close to tears again, knowing that beautiful bantamweight championship fight between Cruz and Garbrandt will forever be in the shadow of Nunes-Rousey meh fight

Last edited:
The best part was when the booed Nunes during her speech and she told them to "Stopy det boolshety... Is my time now... Hamanda Nunesh!".
loll is that verbatim?<DrakeLaugh>that's good shit

Maybe because you're comparing your (male?) emotions to a woman's?
im told by my government, school, doctors.....every one, that women are no different from men in any respect(physically or mentally) in fact they're better

Crying is a bit much but hey people are more sensitive during the holidays and all.

My MMA interest came with Mirko. I was sad when he was KTFO by Randleman or Gonzaga. But i wasn't crying. Why would i fuckin' cry? Grown man should cry for personal problems, not some fighter that made more than their life long earnings in 48 seconds.

Mirko was welling up in the ring when he won the GP the other night. Guess you'll have to stop being a fan

loll is that verbatim?<DrakeLaugh>that's good shit

Word for word bruh... I'm fluent in Brazillian.

I couldn't quite catch the first part... Something like:

"Cho... You know... I really trenabadah hard... Hime a educaded fayter wed my teamy behich me *sic* makey me hun hamazech fayter... All Hunerica Chop Cheem makey me hununder ledle... Chank You Honda Housey, chank you... But les chop dis now... Honda Housey is nod hesista"

And so on...

Mirko was welling up in the ring when he won the GP the other night. Guess you'll have to stop being a fan
Mirko welled up over a personal achievement he has invested his whole life in.......its not like he cried over that other posted losing a game of basketball. what you just said made no sense.

Back