About that 'whole arena was crying'...

TS acts like everybody has to react the same as him
Feeling bad for like an hour is ok.

Crying like you just found out that you have a life threatening disease, over a fight, is ridiculous.

+ i just watched some of Rousey's fans reactions on youtube. I mean, what the fuck? It's pathetic.

My MMA interest came with Mirko. I was sad when he was KTFO by Randleman or Gonzaga. But i wasn't crying. Why would i fuckin' cry? Grown man should cry for personal problems, not some fighter that made more than their life long earnings in 48 seconds.

This shit happening because MMA went a little mainstream (which is awful and i hate that) or Murica is the stupidest place on Earth?
Maybe because you're comparing your (male?) emotions to a woman's?

Or merica sucks...so much that you're watching American women cry on an American website (youtube) on an American invention (Internet)

Is normal

aldo.gif

Maybe because you're comparing your (male?) emotions to a woman's?

Or merica sucks...so much that you're watching American women cry on an American website (youtube) on an American invention (Internet)
I'm not. Crying for a fighter's loss is just retarded.

I didn't said Murica sucks. There are a lot of smart people. Youtube guys surely wouldn't cry over a fighter's loss.

But there is also a lot of stupid people. I don't think you can find that level of stupidity anywhere else.

This one was hilarious!

So you're complaining that some mma fans are too passionate? Shame.

+ i just watched some of Rousey's fans reactions on youtube. I mean, what the fuck? It's pathetic.

My MMA interest came with Mirko. I was sad when he was KTFO by Randleman or Gonzaga. But i wasn't crying. Why would i fuckin' cry? Grown man should cry for personal problems, not some fighter that made more than their life long earnings in 48 seconds.

This shit happening because MMA went a little mainstream (which is awful and i hate that) or Murica is the stupidest place on Earth?

I cry every time Sage loses

Fuck, and here I thought I was the only one... respek bruh

My faith in humanity has been restored

Back