About Rousey. in 1998, Serena & Venus Williams said they could beat any man ranked

And if Ronda tried to BOX Mayweather she'd lose. But Mayweather doesn't grapple and he skips leg days.

But saying a man would beat a woman in a fist fight is misogynistic, bro.
lol this.
it's obvious to me who the superior gender is
They are superior to us in some aspects. Most men can't cook, clean, or host guests anywhere near as well as a woman can, but then of course you have all the bra-burning feminazis who claim that home-making is oppression.

Le sigh

thread fail

more like Thread win! can Rhonda beat up an average guy who doesnt exercise ro know anything about fighting. she could be i bet she woudl lose alot. is she beating Floyd mayweather in a street fight? not a chance. she would even see the punches coming. dont be a moron

in 1998, Serena and Venus Williams said they could beat any man ranked 200th or worse in a game of tennis. Karsten Braasch, ranked 203th, accepted their challenge and easily beat them, 6-1, 6-2.

Before the matches, Braasch played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other.

If you think Ronda could beat a ranked fighter in a sport where strength is even more important than in Tennis, you're delusional.

Heh, heh, heh.

Marvelous.

You mean to tell me that a man beat a woman at a physical activity? No way! Next you will tell us adults are stronger then children.

They said they could beat a tennis player at TENNIS......is floyd an mma fighter??
Comparison isn't logical

Ronda beating floyd at mma.......would be the same as serena williams beating derrick jeter at TENNIS

You're thread was flawed from the start

This thread is about the Williams sisters.

Next you will tell us adults are stronger then children.
Wait, bro, are you totally serious right now?

My neighbor's two year old son takes me down and mounts me every day...

:icon_sad:

TS your example is apt.

And that same man they played was in the process of being dropped to a 350 ranking when they played so when the girls tried to say 'ok maybe top 300 player' he said 'ok well that is me, you want to go again' and they refused.

is it against UFC rules to squeeze a fighter's chest, as a submission? if no, there's no way honda could beat any guy in a ufc fight.
lol I'm not sure if the unified rules actually cover such a thing.. you may be onto something here.

Maybe they would outlaw it after the fight like Ortiz-Shamrock and fish-hooking :icon_twis

TS your example is apt.

And that same man they played was in the process of being dropped to a 350 ranking when they played so when the girls tried to say 'ok maybe top 300 player' he said 'ok well that is me, you want to go again' and they refused.

Apt if you ignore how it's not an equivalent analogy. But other than that, yeah. Totally!

Wait, bro, are you totally serious right now?

My neighbor's two year old son takes me down and mounts me every day...

:icon_sad:

Don't feel bad my 25lb 2 year stepped on my nuts yesterday. I was rolling around on carpet if he wanted to he could kicked me in the face a bunch.

Men are generally better at literally everything than women. Even the girly stuff like hair dressers and elastic asshole records. Its just
Crazy, crazy stuff.
Imagine you're having open heart surgery and the dr.is a woman... and Mexican! Holy shit that is terrifying.

MMA is about matchups. Tennis, not so much. Ronda could most certainly beat a great number of pro male fighters who simply have the wrong style to contend with her game.

This I agree with.

if you were to give her boxers who were not great at distance control. Who did not have the crazy athleticism advantage over her. Who did not have an almost stupid speed advantage over her that would make Forrest/Anderson look pathetic, then indeed she might have a chance.

She needs a boxer who excels in dirty boxing after the clinch and Ronda has to get him down before getting KO'd.

that is about the only style she might beat in a similar sized top boxer.

Apt if you ignore how it's not an equivalent analogy. But other than that, yeah. Totally!

its apt across the board.

Women's sport have always been several level lower then mens sport. 20 years ago I watched the Womens Olympic Sprinters, basketball and volley ball teams practice regularly against top boys highschool team, when they would go 'inside their camps'.

that was before boys highschool athletes were all roided up and basically looking like University athletes by grade 11. I suspect now top Olympic women would be competing against boys grade 10 or below.

Sorry if the facts hurt.

lol this.They are superior to us in some aspects. Most men can't cook, clean, or host guests anywhere near as well as a woman can, but then of course you have all the bra-burning feminazis who claim that home-making is oppression.

Le sigh

oh make no mistake. Women are kicking men's asses in all areas of academics too. In just 20 years women now dominate almost every graduating class from Engineers, to Lawyers, to all the medical fields. So much so that Universities are creating programs to let men into those areas with lower grades.

Women are kicking male ass everywhere. Just not in sport.

Men are generally better at literally everything than women. Even the girly stuff like hair dressers and elastic asshole records. Its just
Crazy, crazy stuff.
Imagine you're having open heart surgery and the dr.is a woman... and Mexican! Holy shit that is terrifying.

you are factually wrong.

its apt across the board.

Women's sport have always been several level lower then mens sport. 20 years ago I watched the Womens Olympic Sprinters, basketball and volley ball teams practice regularly against top boys highschool team, when they would go 'inside their camps'.

that was before boys highschool athletes were all roided up and basically looking like University athletes by grade 11. I suspect now top Olympic women would be competing against boys grade 10 or below.

Sorry if the facts hurt.

Male Tennis Player vs Female Tennis Player in a game of Tennis
=/=
Male Boxer vs Female MMA Fighter in a game of MMA

Male Boxer vs Female MMA Fighter in a game of MMA
=
Male Cricket Batter vs Female Softball Pitcher in a game of Softball

Sorry your logic is unbelievably poor.

Back