*About Nate Díaz Vs McGregor: True or false?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
The outcome of Nate Díaz Vs McGregor 2 depends mostly of how well prepared and how good is Nate's fight plan (and if he sticks to it). In other words, no matter how good is McGregor's camp and gameplan, if the best version of Nate Díaz appears that day, he should win.
Why? Nate is bigger than Conor, has a way superior gas tank and clearly superior BJJ. If he appears strong, with sharp boxing, and a gameplan avoiding Conor's left hand and the way to wear him out, 9 out of 10 times, he should win.

True or false?

Nate is better than Conor everywhere. All Conor has is a left hand that he spams in fights and a goofy front kick to the body that he stops throwing a few minutes in when he gets tired.

Nate is better than Conor everywhere. All Conor has is a left hand that he spams in fights and a goofy front kick to the body that he stops throwing a few minutes in when he gets tired.
truth

It's definitely Nate's fight to lose.

But I wouldn't say it's quite that simple, Nate isn't the best at avoiding shots, although he does use range pretty well. Conor only needs one well placed shot and Nate could take a nap.

It's definitely Nate's fight to lose.

But I wouldn't say it's quite that simple, Nate isn't the best at avoiding shots, although he does use range pretty well. Conor only needs one well placed shot and Nate could take a nap.
Conor is going to pace himself this fight, which is ironically an even worse strat than the first fight. He won't be throwing bombs and will actually try to box with Nate

LoL.

false, it doesnt matter what Nate does..... it depends on what Conor does.

I think this site is going lose half the posters after Conor KTFO's Nate . Close the bridges and look out for high places as folks here be jumping after the fight.

Nates bestplan wuld be to take it to the ground right away ...... Nate will stand with him and realize this Conor isn't the same as last fight.

Neither, it depends if I scratch my arse the night before, if I don't the fight will end in a no contest. Trust me, I know these tings.

I think this site is going lose half the posters after Conor KTFO's Nate . Close the bridges and look out for high places as folks here be jumping after the fight.

Nates bestplan wuld be to take it to the ground right away ...... Nate will stand with him and realize this Conor isn't the same as last fight.
So the last Conor hit Nate flush and didn't slow him down while a single 1-2 put Conor on ice skates. How is this new Conor different from the last?

Some truth to that TS. Nate is bigger. He has more ways to win. Nate doesn't own all the ways to win. I bet on Nate for the first fight. I'm betting on Conor for the second. People thought Conor was invincible for the first one, now people think Nate is invincible this time. I think if they fight 10 times it's more likely nate wins 6. Conor wins 4. Nate has shown he doesn't mind doing dumb things, like taking shots he doesn't need to, or not taking it to the ground if he has an advantage there.

So the last Conor hit Nate flush and didn't slow him down while a single 1-2 put Conor on ice skates. How is this new Conor different from the last?
If it's a stand up fight and conor fixes the gas tank I think he wins and does it easily and eventually kos him. Nate has been elevated to God status on here after his win. I just think it will be a different Coner tjis fight

If it's a stand up fight and conor fixes the gas tank I think he wins and does it easily and eventually kos him. Nate has been elevated to God status on here after his win. I just think it will be a different Coner tjis fight

There is no fixing his gas tank, he is who he is, a sprinter.

Outside of McGregor landing the perfect punch he's losing this fight

I'm starting to think 196 is only time you've seen Conor fight. lol

Oh and don't forget the right uppercut he was catching him with.

I'm starting to think 196 is only time you've seen Conor fight. lol

Oh and don't forget the right uppercut he was catching him with.
giphy.gif

The same uppercut that led to this punch landing? Conor's boxing is amateur level. You can see him loading it up before he gets put on queer street.

Haha, that is a brutal breakdown of Conor's skill right there .

giphy.gif

The same uppercut that led to this punch landing? Conor's boxing is amateur level. You can see him loading it up before he gets put on queer street.

His entire game went out the window when he gassed.

It's like Nate said in the video they just put out, Conor went from 100 to 0.

Let's not pretend it was that simple . Nate had hit conor with other shots leading up to that point with little effect . Only a bind man couldn't see Conor was exhausted by that point . Slow and blowing out his ass.
But that's on him for having atrocious cardio .
I really hope that's the number one thing he's worked on because is will he his downfall

Back