About four months ago, Tony posted this photo...

He is forcing it.. very possible to re-injure it in the camp or worse in the middle of the fight.

He also might look a little off.. we shall see but something tells me he done goofed already.
Really hope not, love a good comeback story

Tony is a fucking savage! War tocayo! War El Cucuy!

Really hope not, love a good comeback story

Of course hope not.. he is starting to go up in age and this are his prime years especially in this lower weight classes, time to make his money and a chance as a stand in for Khabib or something.

I'm just saying that type of injury is insane to comeback 4 month from it.

He is forcing it.. very possible to re-injure it in the camp or worse in the middle of the fight.

He also might look a little off.. we shall see but something tells me he done goofed already.
Avatar to post content ratio checks out

Hoping he gets the belt. One of the most ruthless, exciting fighters ever.

Hope he's not pushing his luck, he's a bit too much of an odd ball for me to really get behind but I wish him no harm, this seems fucking early for an injury like this.

That leg looks like the most cowboy of all cowboy jobs has been done it.

Makes you wonder, but if he's cleared then fuk it

Usually not having confidence in a recovered injury leads to another injury. Tony doesn't lack confidence lol
What dose cleared mean? Doctor moves ur leg snd asks if it hurts, you answer «no» and you get cleared?

The dude is fucking hilarious and bring excitement and cringe at all times.

What dose cleared mean? Doctor moves ur leg snd asks if it hurts, you answer «no» and you get cleared?
No, at least not to my knowledge. Especially when you're coming off a surgery, im pretty sure they have to look at the structural integrity

No, at least not to my knowledge. Especially when you're coming off a surgery, im pretty sure they have to look at the structural integrity
So if Tferg hurts hes leg cuz he came back to early its the doctor who messed up?

So if Tferg hurts hes leg cuz he came back to early its the doctor who messed up?
Idk, I would probably lean toward that as a personal opinion, yeah.

But I don't think a doctor would actually be held accountable even if they shouldn't have cleared him

Tony is a bad ass for taking this fight. He's not asking for 9 months. Shout out to Pettis for making this fight. He ain't scared of the best LW in the world.
Let it be a scrap to remember.
Amen. Pettis is a goddamn warrior with big manly brass balls for taking a fight like this.

Showtime has been fighting killers and taking on some of the worst possible matchups and he doesn't complain about it. RDA, Alvarez, Max, Poirier and now Tony. and he comes to fight and to finish too.

Just Bleed!!!

Back