abortion on a budget

Originally posted by animal mother
i know funny and much of what is written here, well, isn't. present company excepted i would say. you, especially after the mass exodus, are one of the joys of the forum. seriously.

This stings

pete, my flames have always been truth-based so to say fatsexy isn't funny for the sake of insulting him wouldn't be genuine. he's upper echelon here. no question. some of that has to do with the current lineup but whatever. part of my charm has always been my brutal honesty and that won't change no matter how much it bothers mr. sexy. in fact, all it really does is ensure that i will point out each and every one of his jokes that falls flat from this day forward. or at least until i get tired of doing it. i have a tough time sticking things out.

back to hurtin 'ginas
Herb%20-%20sai%20copy.jpg

i see perfectly. you pretend to be funny, while in reality knowing full well that you aren't funny, but secretly finding yourself hilarious.

That's somewhat accurate. I don't "find myself hilarious" in that I think that I make the world smile, I "find myself hilarious" in that I crack ME up. If that makes sense.

let's call a spade a spade here. you only have a problem with me because bruce and i attacked you in your yoda thread, plain and simple. i'll let this thread, and the responses to it, speak for itself. not your cup of tea? oh well. can't win 'em all, i guess.

No, that was fine, I held my own there by mentioning that you and Bruce didn't like a relatively new guy coming in and having people laugh at him, because it hurt your pussies to not be the absolute center of the OT Universe at all times. I said that as really a way to just joke and fuck off in that thread. I don't like the way that you seem to troll me a bit and make sure that I know that you think I'm not funny. I got it the first time. On the other hand though, if you want to keep pointing it out to me every time I post something silly to try to crack people up, I'll live.

And I don't like how Lovely did the same thing, then after he got banned he went through the trouble of having someone ask me for my AIM name in PM, only so he could IM me and throw third rate, fifth grade insults at me. How lame is instant messaging someone flames out of the blue? Answer: incredibly.

if you want to flame me for my supposed attacks on others at least try to stay in the realm of reality. 99.9% of my posts attack the comedic value of others' posts. no. 1 in 10? no. 1 in 20? maybe. so what? i'm entitled to my opinion and will express it any time i choose. i know funny and much of what is written here, well, isn't. present company excepted i would say. you, especially after the mass exodus, are one of the joys of the forum. seriously.

I argue that you don't "know funny" any more than anyone else. It's incredibly arrogant to say that you "know funny". You know what is funny *to you*, but just because something is not funny to you, that doesn't mean it's not funny. Which, in another moment of me being the Matt Lindland of OT and owning myself, leads me to realize that me saying something snide about this thread was pretty stupid. Fuck, I hate it when I do that.

so you don't like my thread or my attitude. ok fine. let's flame each other for weeks. or not. i'll leave it up to you. just know that i am secretly terrified of your awesome flaming ability.

I don't like *this* thread. Like I said earlier, I enjoy reading your posts a good deal. I don't have a problem with your attitude either, other than the arrogant "master of funny" vibe you give off. And again, I don't mean that in an insulting way, just like if you say you see me as unoriginal and unfunny, it's not meant as anything other than an honest observation. You said earlier that you will state your opinion whenever you want, and that's fine, I was just stating mine. I think tomorrow I will delete all of my posts in this thread, so as to not fuck it up forever with my mini-tantrum. I apologize for fucking up the flow of the whole thread, but I appreciate the interchange. So I'm off to download por..sleep now, and then tomorrow I delete these posts (or if a mod reading this would kindly do so for me?)

Originally posted by FATSEXY
Another question, and I'm being serious and not attempting to be a smart ass, but was this thread one of those super cool threads where only people who were invited to post in it were allowed to post in it? Or did VOD the Mod delete all of the other posts because they couldn't measure up to Bruce and AM's "hilarity"?

this is ridiculous. just read the thread. plenty of replies by posters aside from bruce and myself. to my knowledge, the only thread where that was the case was that star trek one and i was not around for that one. popular belief aside, i did not gang-post with bruce or anyone for that matter. all are welcome to contribute to my threads. i simply ask that some form of wit is included and that spelling and grammar mistakes are kept to a bare minimum.

fair enough. i take issue with only one point, that i "troll you a bit". i'm fairly certain that i haven't had any negative interaction with you since the infamous yoda thread. if that's not the case then it is purely coincidental i assure you. i'm honestly not pointing out to you how unfunny i think you are any more than i do it to anyone else (which is a lot apparently).

and don't you dare delete any of your posts. it will make all my posts look even more ridiculous.

and don't you dare delete any of your posts. it will make all my posts look even more ridiculous.

You have fallen for my trap then. I am a Dark Jedi of flaming, and you will be the one who looks foolish.

Just kidding. I'll edit mine and either write "LOL" or "+1" or some shit, and you can just change yours to pictures. Watch, I'm going to go back and edit my first post where I complained about this to a picture to show you.... although IT PROBABLY WON'T BE FUNNY omg i cracked a joke ttt.

Originally posted by randomhero20022
I said back to hurtin 'ginas!!!!
VOPOLEMOTIONCARB.jpg

Quit fighting, bitches. randomhero is trying to make a point here.

this is what a good thread looks like motherfuckers. Take note.

ttt

Has it been almost a year already?

time flies

Back