abortion on a budget

jholmes.jpg

Originally posted by FATSEXY
So after all of the constant calling of most everyone here unfunny, this is an animal mother post that is supposed to be so side splitting hilarious that it should be brought back to life months after it was posted? Wow. Just...wow.

FATSEXY, TTT any thread you have started that out does this one in comedy.

Originally posted by animal mother
please don't make me ttt your yoda thread. just...please.

Yoda was funnier than this stupid assed thread.

Originally posted by Peter McNeil
FATSEXY, TTT any thread you have started that out does this one in comedy.

Oh holy shit, an e-challenge has been thrown down! I have to prove that I am funnier than someone else online. Fuck off, McNeil.

By the way, when I said in the reply before this that "Yoda was funnier than this stupid assed thread", I didn't mean to imply that I thought the Yoda thread was funny. It was pretty shitty. But then, I never claimed to be the god of forum humor like AM does.

Another question, and I'm being serious and not attempting to be a smart ass, but was this thread one of those super cool threads where only people who were invited to post in it were allowed to post in it? Or did VOD the Mod delete all of the other posts because they couldn't measure up to Bruce and AM's "hilarity"?

Oh holy shit, an e-challenge has been thrown down! I have to prove that I am funnier than someone else online. Fuck off, McNeil.

By the way, when I said in the reply before this that "Yoda was funnier than this stupid assed thread", I didn't mean to imply that I thought the Yoda thread was funny. It was pretty shitty. But then, I never claimed to be the god of forum humor like AM does.

Another question, and I'm being serious and not attempting to be a smart ass, but was this thread one of those super cool threads where only people who were invited to post in it were allowed to post in it? Or did VOD the Mod delete all of the other posts because they couldn't measure up to Bruce and AM's "hilarity"?

whoa fatsexy, dont let your e-insecurity be so obvious. I didnt ask you to prove you were funnier than am, I asked you to pull up a thread you have made that is better than the abortion thread. FS I have shown in the past I like your posting but if you get this defensive everytime I make a light flame in your direction I might have to suggest you kinda...suck?

A) How about if I don't and I say I did? If *you* want to go through the trouble, knock yourself out, but I could give two shits.

B) Read my other reply though, where I said that the Yoda thread sucks. But I don't spend 99% of my replies by typing "This is so unfunny" "This sucks" like AM does.

C) When I said "Fuck off, McNeil", I meant that in the nicest possible way.

whoa fatsexy, dont let your e-insecurity be so obvious. I didnt ask you to prove you were funnier than am, I asked you to pull up a thread you have made that is better than the abortion thread. FS I have shown in the past I like your posting but if you get this defensive everytime I make a light flame in your direction I might have to suggest you kinda...suck?

Wow. I kinda...suck? That's the best you've got?

Actually, all joking aside, the question of whether I suck or not has never been in question. I suck like a crack whore who got invited to the clubhouse at Augusta. The only complaint I've got against AM as a poster is that he spends a *lot* of time posting "This is so unoriginal and unfunny" in a lot of posters' thread (and this is excluding when he posts that in my threads, because I am unoriginal and unfunny, so it's valid when he says it there), while posting unfunny things like this thread himself. It's like Roger Ebert tearing movies apart in his reviews, and then making Beyond the Valley of the Dolls or whatever that abortion of a movie was. See how I steered the thread back on topic by calling the movie an "abortion"? I'm good like that, my friend.

Watch it Peter, you're on dangerous ground here. He was a "Flame G.P." finalist.

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
Watch it Peter, you're on dangerous ground here. He was a "Flame G.P." finalist.

and I was a first round no-show...FATSEXY I submit and will let AM defend himself from here on out.

Originally posted by blumpkinboy

My match against RITF was a work.

Edit: By the way, you saying that to McNeil is funny. Are you mocking the the GP because it was lame? And you're saying this to McNeil? The irony.

My match against RITF was a work.

Edit: By the way, you saying that to McNeil is funny. Are you mocking the the GP because it was lame? And you're saying this to McNeil? The irony.
I think RITF himself is a work.

and I was a first round no-show...FATSEXY I submit and will let AM defend himself from here on out.

Well, I'm not gonna keep posting here about it, because Flame GP aside, I haven't really tried flaming people online and I don't really think there's much to flaming other than "STFU Noob" which is always fun for the whole family.

I'm also not trying to attack AM, either, believe it or not. He is a smart poster and I really enjoy reading posts in which he is debating politics, or talking about movies. But it's always just kind of annoyed me that a lot of vets here still to this day post comments all the time about how unfunny other posters are, when they are no funnier than anyone else. And I don't mean that as an insult.

I do think this thread is pretty stupid, though. That's not a personal attack on AM, either, just this thread.

careful, pete. you're tussling with the flame tournament champion!

I can't find it, but I remember Fatsexy spefically said he is he king of internet humor when someone said he sucked.

Pshaawwww, Meat Fist voted for me. And we all know that Meat's word is LAW.

Wha? Didn't blump just post this and Pete respond to it?

There wasn't a tournament champion, by the way.

Originally posted by Bighead
I can't find it, but I remember Fatsexy spefically said he is he king of internet humor when someone said he sucked.

I say I'm the king of internet humor all the time. It's one of them-thar reverse nicknames.

EDIT: Kind of like that "Comedy flows through me!" post I made today. I knew it was stupid shit, but I wrote it up like I thought I was the funniest person alive. Do you see?

i see perfectly. you pretend to be funny, while in reality knowing full well that you aren't funny, but secretly finding yourself hilarious.

let's call a spade a spade here. you only have a problem with me because bruce and i attacked you in your yoda thread, plain and simple. i'll let this thread, and the responses to it, speak for itself. not your cup of tea? oh well. can't win 'em all, i guess.

if you want to flame me for my supposed attacks on others at least try to stay in the realm of reality. 99.9% of my posts attack the comedic value of others' posts. no. 1 in 10? no. 1 in 20? maybe. so what? i'm entitled to my opinion and will express it any time i choose. i know funny and much of what is written here, well, isn't. present company excepted i would say. you, especially after the mass exodus, are one of the joys of the forum. seriously.

so you don't like my thread or my attitude. ok fine. let's flame each other for weeks. or not. i'll leave it up to you. just know that i am secretly terrified of your awesome flaming ability.

Back