Abel Trujillo

azfaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I really liked the look of Abel in his fight agains LeVesseur. While I think that technically he still has work to do, I was impressed by his athleticism and physical power. He seems to have power in his hands and is able to use them because he can fight off the takedown, as he proved by keeping away from a wrestler of LeVesseur's credetials. I think he has good potential. Did anyone else catch his fight?

Yes...is that all you are asking if we saw it?

Look for him to improve further and possibly beat some bigger names in the next 1-2 years

His record is strange. I assumed he would have alot of KO wins as he seems heavy handed.

Was impressed, sure. Some people around here were talking like he was Trujillo of Nazareth, though. Give him some time, he should develop well if he isn't cast into the deep end too quickly.

ya I was impressed with his TDD along with his striking. And now that he's with the Blackzillians he'll only get better, yes I am on the bandwagon already

True jello needs to wear a wifebeater on his next walkin. Maybe a song by the prodigy for his entrance music.

I really liked the look of Abel in his fight agains LeVesseur. While I think that technically he still has work to do, I was impressed by his athleticism and physical power. He seems to have power in his hands and is able to use them because he can fight off the takedown, as he proved by keeping away from a wrestler of LeVesseur's credetials. I think he has good potential. Did anyone else catch his fight?

Yeah, and he has the wrestling to be relevant, which is what I like. I hope they cut LeVesseur and tell him to come back when he wants to do some punching and kicking.

Yeah, and he has the wrestling to be relevant, which is what I like. I hope they cut LeVesseur and tell him to come back when he wants to do some punching and kicking.

Tell me about it. His fight against Prater was awful. I know Prater is equally to blame because he couldn't get up but LeVesseur just laid there for 3 rounds.

Back