Abel Trujillo!!!

priderulez

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just rewatched the under card on UFC on FOx 5 and damn...

I mean I was pretty impressed when I saw the fight first but around all the buzz coming from the fights on the main card I was like, in a hurry to see how will Penn and Shogun do....

But hell, this guy is a badass, true prospect. With this power, TDD and what looked like a decent cardio I'm calling it, he'll soon enough be in the LW mix for the championship belt. Cnat wait

Trujillo WARWAGON :D

ihasafunny-calm-down.jpg

Throw him in there with Volkman and watch him become one half of a fifteen minute d'arce choke attempt. I think two W's should be standard before you can launch a hype train.

Should wait to see more from him before he becomes way over hyped. But yes he does look like a promising prospect.

Throw him in there with Volkman and watch him become one half of a fifteen minute d'arce choke attempt. I think two W's should be standard before you can launch a hype train.

Lmao beautiful

volkmann would handle this cat so would dos anjos and so would tibau

dos anjos is way up there now. It would be an injustice to not give him at least a top 20 or top 15 guy now. And lightweight is STACKED AS SHIT

IMO dos anjos deserves a top 10 opponent he just dominated bocek worst then bendo did... i want to see him get varner/guillard winner.

Back