Abel Trujillo combat rolling out of Khabib's grips.

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
BlaringDecisiveCottontail.gif

ShortSaltyDromaeosaur.gif

You know who loves combat rolls...
cKQMr2p.gif

bs7fRRJ.gif

pkyKVH1.gif

6pZryhM.gif

Ok...

Khabib destroys Tony.

Tony has this weird way of making technical fighters fight extremely sloppy

You realize Khabib destroyed Abel and slammed him on his head 21 times right?

You realize Khabib destroyed Abel and slammed him on his head 21 times right?
Yes, this wasn't really about Trujillo, more about what we might expect from Khabib and Tony's fight. I think Tony will get taken down, but I think he will keep finding ways to get up and hurt him on the feet.

I give out extra points if a guy wears a wife beater when he rolls.

hh.gif

Yes, this wasn't really about Trujillo, more about what we might expect from Khabib and Tony's fight. I think Tony will get taken down, but I think he will keep finding ways to get up and hurt him on the feet.

Maybe, Tony is a beast. Khabib is a lot better now though. He's improved his top game a ton since then.

Khabib is so laughable on the feet, looks like a fish out of the water. And people shit on McGregor's ground game or call him ''one trick pony'', Khabib is the definition of one trick pony.

Khabib is so laughable on the feet, looks like a fish out of the water. And people shit on McGregor's ground game or call him ''one trick pony'', Khabib is the definition of one trick pony.
easy for you to say fat dork who has never fought in his life

They both are
That's what makes it so interesting

Watching that dirtbird Abel getting mauled is my favourite thing about MMA.

easy for you to say fat dork who has never fought in his life

Okay i'll say it then, Khabib is a SHIT striker. Khabib is one of those fighters that surprises me to be doing so well with his skillset in 2016... He is the type of fighter that you would think would have been a dominate champ like Hughes back around 2005 when most fighters were still not very well rounded and one super strong skill was enough. Looking forward to seeing him lose in the near future.

Okay i'll say it then, Khabib is a SHIT striker. Khabib is one of those fighters that surprises me to be doing so well with his skillset in 2016... He is the type of fighter that you would think would have been a dominate champ like Hughes back around 2005 when most fighters were still not very well rounded and one super strong skill was enough. Looking forward to seeing him lose in the near future.
don't ever say racist stuff like that again bro. disrespectful to his heritage.

If that's all you got, Tony in for a long night lol

There are three main aspect to MMA which are striking, wrestling, and submissions. He clearly has wrestling and subs in his tool belt so hes not a one trick pony. His striking is also good enough to get the job done. The threat of a takedown helps striking go a long way, look at Sherk vs Diaz for example.

Back