News Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: 100 Million for rematch at the moment. Conor doesn't deserve it now.

If Tony batters Khabib(big if) this is going to be hilarious.

I can see it now, his whole camp begging for a fight with Conor.

The importance of this guy’s whole career is beating Conor. He spends most of his time talking about Conor. The majority of people only care about him in relation to Conor.

He’s such a try hard cuck:

“I don’t care about Conor.”

“Conor doesn’t deserve a rematch.”

“Conor is less relevant than blah blah blah.”

“Conor Conor Conor, blah blah blah, insult, blah blah blah, Islam, Allah, blah blah blah.”

“Did I mention that I don’t care about Conor?”

100 mln. the entire city of Grozniy doesn't cost so much.

Conor has three fights at 170

Khabib is willing to die for the size advantage at 155

Khabib is terrified of this new Conor

He is not wrong.
To get a title shot at LW you need to actually win fights there.
Atm Conor has more fights and wins at WW than at LW in the UFC.
It’s very transparent that the UFC is pushing the Conor v khabib fight. But hell, it’s a business. They want to make money.

Khabib’s career was initially funded by an ACTUAL criminal and you’re gonna insult DC?

what a casual
<{anton}>

Edit: also Ali is a good manager but a terrible fighter and a loud mouth alleged terrorist rat. Don’t ever comment his name in a sentence with the word Alpha..
Ali > 10 abysses > Cormier... Cormier is scum, we can't even start comparing both.

And about this terrorist shit, this is a stupid American thing and nothing more. No one cares about your country's insanity.

Thats how ya end up like Cowboy. Exerting control over your own career is the right of all fighters at the top.
Champs shouldn’t have any rights other than sign the contract, or forfeit your title. Just from a competitive standpoint, it’s weak. I “see” your Cowboy and “raise” you Max Holloway.

Edit:
To be clear, I’m not talking about contenders. It’s champs that I have a problem with. It would be stupid if a contender wasn’t calculated about his career. He needs to steadily build upon victories and climb the rankings. Champs should fight whoever is placed in front of them and not get in the business of merit. And don’t think I’m saying Conor DESERVES a title shot.

Last edited:
khaduck confirmed. like he gets past tony anyway. lols.
edit. didnt conrad smoke poirer faster than khabib. more ducking. cerrone beat barboza faster than khaduck. more ducking evidence.
MMA math retard at their finest. Who beat who when Khabib and Conor ACTUALLY fucking fought?

Ali > 10 abysses > Cormier... Cormier is scum, we can't even start comparing both.

And about this terrorist shit, this is a stupid American thing and nothing more. No one cares about your country's insanity.
Don’t avoid what I said you ignorant peasant.

Khabib’s career was initially funded BY AN ACTUAL CRIMINAL and you have the balls to say DC is a criminal... lmao... peasant.

There is no alpha without an alpha team behind, don't fool yourself. The only Khabib's setback is training with the no-good, criminal Cormier. And, with all respect: who the fuck are you to talk like that about Abdulmanap, or even Ali and the others - I mean, a TRUE alpha team?
Better to associate with a criminal than a WAR criminal.
Screen_Shot_2019_02_06_at_8.01.22_AM.0.png

Khabib will retire after Tony if he dont get the Gaethje Fight. He will open the way for Islam Makhchaev. Probably he will start as a Manager or even Politican.

Conor beat a man with 3 straight KO losses since June and lost 7/11. Conor needs to fight Jorge and others, Khabib fights Tony and others. They both need to go their own separate paths.

"Legacy, not money"

Yeah, and what legacy does he have to win for beating Conor... again?
That's their point: UFC doesn't care for legacy? Fine, give Khabib a ton of money and he will take care of Conor as a "side quest".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back