News Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: 100 Million for rematch at the moment. Conor doesn't deserve it now.

I wish Khabib would go to 155.
stop cutting so much weight to fight physically weaker guys.

Abdulmanap is such an alpha in his attitudes, even dancing. An ugly old man, but when you have that kind of aura no one can take it from you. RESPECT.

No rematch or 100 million, UFC will never pay such money. Fuck Conor.
Khabib is the Alpha. His dad and management are more like mouth of the south Jimmy Hart. Yelling through a megaphone about something another man did.

If Khabib beats Ferguson and Gaethje this would give more weight to his record then beating Conor twice. Khabib really did a number on Conor, before it was "Khabib is not good he have never fought animal like me and he fight cans and etc". Now its all Khabib brings a partically skillset, he knows that Khabib is a big mountain to climbe and the cheating he got away with Herb Dean as referee will not happend again.

Lol at ppl saying he ll fight connor. Lmao if kahbib says no its a no. Lmao what is dana going to do. Strip him of the title and give the belt to someone he raped in the ring lmao. Dana would be going fukk Vincent k McMahon at that point. Which hes already is lmao. Connor not holding another belt in the ufc period. No lw no ww or bmf as all 3 champs would push connors shit in...

In that case, I guess he is giving the title away. That is OK. You are scared, that is also OK.

So I guess it is Justin vs Conor for the win, if Khalabibi don’t lose though

Dana would strip Khabib in an instant if he tried to refuse a Con rematch you fuckers are so delusional. Like he would give a fuck about the blow back

Lmao get stripped bitch. Daddy Dana going to make you do what you are told

If Tony batters Khabib(big if) this is going to be hilarious.

I can see it now, his whole camp begging for a fight with Conor.

**yawn**

How boring.

This guy is just so boring and lame.

Isn’t there a black cube he’s supposed to facing or something?

Gonna be fun to revisit this thread and ones like it when Khabib pulls out of fighting Tony for the 12th time because he has a tummy ache
That means Tony has pulled out 12 times as well then...dumbarse...

Khabib is the Alpha. His dad and management are more like mouth of the south Jimmy Hart. Yelling through a megaphone about something another man did.
There is no alpha without an alpha team behind, don't fool yourself. The only Khabib's setback is training with the no-good, criminal Cormier. And, with all respect: who the fuck are you to talk like that about Abdulmanap, or even Ali and the others - I mean, a TRUE alpha team?

"I fight for legacy, not money"

There is no alpha without an alpha team behind, don't fool yourself. The only Khabib's setback is training with the no-good, criminal Cormier. And, with all respect: who the fuck are you to talk like that about Abdulmanap, or even Ali and the others - I mean, a TRUE alpha team?

Khabib’s career was initially funded by an ACTUAL criminal and you’re gonna insult DC?

what a casual
<{anton}>

Edit: also Ali is a good manager but a terrible fighter and a loud mouth alleged terrorist rat. Don’t ever comment his name in a sentence with the word Alpha..

Overlooking Ferguson. I smell another abubaquitter result
Honestly i feel like its more Khabib fans "overlooking" Ferguson rather then Khabib. Khabib knows Ferguson is diffrent animal and that he can´t afford any mistake. With that sad i think Khabib beats Ferguson and that Gaethje will be Khabibs toughest opponent in his record if they fight. Gaethje is a walking kamikaze.

https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...akgregorom-za-100-millionov-dollarov-1633279/
https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...r-ne-zasluzhivaet-revansha-s-habibom-1633232/

- Conor didn't surprise in any way
- Fight irrelevant for LW since it was in WW
- Ferreira who beat Pettis is more relevant for LW title than Conor right now.
- Conor still doesn't deserve rematch right now.
- Khabib might as well fight John Jones or Henry Cejudo for the LW title, this was WW fight.
- Needs to beat a real contender at LW.
- If UFC wants to push for Conor rematch after Ferguson fight the price tag is 100 Million dollars. In that case they will consider it.

giphy.gif

Who cares what this old fart says, his boy is getting KO'd stiff in front of the whole world and it will be Khabib's retirement party can't wait.

unnamed-file-10-1.jpg

Back