Media Abdulmanap: Islam Makhachev Will Get A Fight Soon. It's Diego Ferreira

He deserve a fighter a against a top 5 opponent after this. Then a fight with Khabib will be perfect afterwards. He's not getting any younger.

I mean jeez. Those are two killers. This one will be a war

Holy fuck. Brave of Islam's team to accept to be honest. CDF is a terrible match up no?

In fucking Brazil as well?

Not going to lie I’m a tad disappointed it is not Lee. But this is good too.

Makachev and Zabit both highly likely to be added to 249

Great match up, whoever wins is either the top contender or a fight away, obviously Connor will get the next shot after Tony, I imagine the winner of this fight will fight Justin in the meantime for the #1 contender spot

Will be an amazingly skillful fight, can’t wait

He deserve a fighter a against a top 5 opponent after this. Then a fight with Khabib will be perfect afterwards. He's not getting any younger.
No, he deserves to be on the prelim after this as Diego will twist him up like a pretzel. Diego's already taken out two Russian Muslims from the Caucuses, Makhachev will be just another name he can't pronounce.

Not sheriff srs

Hes never fighting Khabib. They grew up together as kids and he was trained by Khabibs father. They have a real brotherhood, not a fake "brah" Murrican one

Great match up, whoever wins is either the top contender or a fight away, obviously Connor will get the next shot after Tony, I imagine the winner of this fight will fight Justin in the meantime for the #1 contender spot

Will be an amazingly skillful fight, can’t wait
<Dany07>

Bruh, Khabib and Tony had to win nine fights to get their title shots. Islam won't fight Khabib and Diego is just another aging BR to the UFC, these guys will have to win over ten fights before the UFC thinks about giving either a title shot. Conor will probably fight Khabib four times before Diego even sniffs a title shot. Sad but true.

I like how he has to qualify Diego as someone who beat a washed Pettis. We're not ducking FKL, Diego is good, honest.

Last edited:
Yes! i like this fight and im very looking forward to it!

WAR DIEGO!!!

I really wanted him to face Kevin Lee but good to see Islam get a good matchup. Looking forward to it.

Great fight, and makes perfect sense. Winner gets a top 5 guy. I think, despite hating him, Islam wins this comfortably. BJJ guys are not going to beat him. Islam will lose to either an American wrestler or someone with KO power, coz he's chinny as fuck and nobody has properly tested him since he got skulled by Adriano Martins.

Back