Abdul Razak Alhassan was overrated af

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone should have known after his performance against Lazzez this guy was one dimensional and sloppy. Props to Khaos for that satisfying KO :D

Agreed, anyone who thinks he’s anything more than a sloppy brawler is a casual. I got bashed by Sherbots for calling him a glass cannon BEFORE his losing skid.

Next time listen to @BRASIL WAND , Sherbots.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I didn't know being excited to see a KO Artist was the same thing as thinking the dude was a world Beater.

<TheWire1>

Honestly TS what Imaginary argument are you attacking here?

Clearly the boyfriend of the one of the drunk hoes Razak slept with and was wrongfully accused of and cleared of raping is making threads now.

Agreed, anyone who thinks he’s anything more than a sloppy brawler is a casual. I got bashed by Sherbots for calling him a glass cannon BEFORE his losing skid.

Next time listen to @BRASIL WAND , Sherbots.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Can you find ONE thread where anyone claimed him to be a Championship contender of any kind?

Dude was a savage, but he's 35 years old, even in his most notable performances he was already at the end of his prime.

Then he loses two crucial years from his career, and that's basically a wrap.

Abdul could've been a top 10 a couple years ago, this sport just moves really quickly. Lazzez is a beast btw, and Abdul was coming off a very long layoff.

Am i drunk or was there a different 205lb Razak Alhassan in the ufc like 7 years ago?

i'm still on the bandwagon. who gives a fuck if he gets KO'd? that's better than half the card of decisions. he either gets KO'd or gives the KO, that's a real G in my books.

i'm still on the bandwagon. who gives a fuck if he gets KO'd? that's better than half the card of decisions. he either gets KO'd or gives the KO, that's a real G in my books.
I wish he was a bit more creative and athletic, like I wish we had more Johnny Walkers walking around, I guess we already do with Michel Pierera at WW though

Dweebs calling monsters anything other than “impressive” always surprises me

Dude was a savage, but he's 35 years old, even in his most notable performances he was already at the end of his prime.

Then he loses two crucial years from his career, and that's basically a wrap.

Abdul could've been a top 10 a couple years ago, this sport just moves really quickly. Lazzez is a beast btw, and Abdul was coming off a very long layoff.

My thoughts exactly. People don't realize just how much faster fighters age on average in fight years and how any ring rust can work against them especially if they go through extreme psychological torment during that layoff. When you see fighters like Couture, The Reem, RDA and glover being rules to the exception and defying odds, it's usually because they evolve their approach and have great fight IQ knowing not to approach the match the way they would have when they were younger more explosive and in their prime. Now compare their approach to Woodley and Anderson who wanted to win fights with the same explosiveness, countering speed, elusiveness and reflexes they did in their primes, it just doesn't work that way. 38 years old on average is 43 in fight years, 45 years old is ancient in fight years! 35 years old is pretty old when you're away from the top of the game for two years. Compared to a hungry rabid young wolf training in the dungeon day in day out, you can't miss a step. The sport moves and evolves without you. That's why I also picked glover to upset Marreta. glover was consistently competing and knows where to take it if in trouble. Marreta still has the power to sleep anyone but his ringrust coupled with not getting every area of his game ready balanced with rehab worked against him a lot.

My thoughts exactly. People don't realize just how much faster fighters age on average in fight years and how any ring rust can work against them especially if they go through extreme psychological torment during that layoff. When you see fighters like Couture, The Reem, RDA and glover being rules to the exception and defying odds, it's usually because they evolve their approach and have great fight IQ knowing not to approach the match the way they would have when they were younger more explosive and in their prime. Now compare their approach to Woodley and Andeson who wanted to win fights with the same explosiveness, countering speed, elusiveness and reflexes they did t in their primes, it just doesn't work that way. 38 years old on average is 43 in fight years, 45 years old is ancient in fight years! 35 years old is pretty old when you're away from the top of the game for two years. Compared to a hungry rabid young wolf training in the dungeon day in day out, you can't miss a step. The sport moves and evolves without you.
Nah man, Overeem’s secret is that he gains power every time he gets KO’d, it’s like a absorption of life energy.

At least he isnt a cuck like The Chosen.
shoop.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back