Abdul Razak Alhassan was overrated af

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by The Chosen, Nov 14, 2020.

1. The Chosen Brown Belt

Everyone should have known after his performance against Lazzez this guy was one dimensional and sloppy. Props to Khaos for that satisfying KO :D

2. KID Yamamoto PREMIUM DYNAMITE

Was he? Dude was a talented power puncher with some good sweeps and throws. Who tf claimed he was gonna be a title challenger?

3. Le Choad Green Belt

At least he isnt a cuck like The Chosen.

NoAbsolutes and Todo Bale like this.
  4. Arkham's Notorious Geyser Sherdog's Shane Walsh. Not E for Everyone.

I didn't know being excited to see a KO Artist was the same thing as thinking the dude was a world Beater.

<TheWire1>

Honestly TS what Imaginary argument are you attacking here?

sadowolf, JoshTehV, Volador and 6 others like this.
  5. linvillegorge Silver Belt

Who thought he was great? He's just an exciting big puncher. Live by the sword die by the sword.

true_fan, jjresq and The Chosen like this.
  6. Jose Beehive No.1 Soldier Of God Gif User

Dude will get many more KO's in his career imo. It's not all over yet, though that was an outrageous KO from Khaos.

7. Goatbib Blue Belt

I think he is just mentally fucked after the rape trial. Once you go through that shit, you just don't recover from it that easily.

true_fan, jjresq, ChuteBox101 and 2 others like this.
  8. BRASIL WAND ▓▓▓AMERICAN TOP TEAM▓▓▓

Agreed, anyone who thinks he’s anything more than a sloppy brawler is a casual. I got bashed by Sherbots for calling him a glass cannon BEFORE his losing skid.

Next time listen to @BRASIL WAND , Sherbots.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

9. Todo Bale Everything at least, Anything at most

Clearly the boyfriend of the one of the drunk hoes Razak slept with and was wrongfully accused of and cleared of raping is making threads now.

keepemup likes this.
  10. Arkham's Notorious Geyser Sherdog's Shane Walsh. Not E for Everyone.

Can you find ONE thread where anyone claimed him to be a Championship contender of any kind?

11. The Chosen Brown Belt

<45>
    <[analyzed}>

keepemup likes this.
  12. Gamer007 Brown Belt

Dude was a savage, but he's 35 years old, even in his most notable performances he was already at the end of his prime.

Then he loses two crucial years from his career, and that's basically a wrap.

Abdul could've been a top 10 a couple years ago, this sport just moves really quickly. Lazzez is a beast btw, and Abdul was coming off a very long layoff.

Emporio Alnino and Todo Bale like this.
  13. STARSCREAM Brown Belt

Am i drunk or was there a different 205lb Razak Alhassan in the ufc like 7 years ago?

14. Pancake Sprawl WAR IGOR!!!11

i'm still on the bandwagon. who gives a fuck if he gets KO'd? that's better than half the card of decisions. he either gets KO'd or gives the KO, that's a real G in my books.

15. The Chosen Brown Belt

I wish he was a bit more creative and athletic, like I wish we had more Johnny Walkers walking around, I guess we already do with Michel Pierera at WW though

16. NoAbsolutes Green Belt

Dweebs calling monsters anything other than “impressive” always surprises me

17. The Chosen Brown Belt

Watch his fight with Lazzez, Lazzez weathered his best attacks and did amazing, that is a monster

18. Todo Bale Everything at least, Anything at most

My thoughts exactly. People don't realize just how much faster fighters age on average in fight years and how any ring rust can work against them especially if they go through extreme psychological torment during that layoff. When you see fighters like Couture, The Reem, RDA and glover being rules to the exception and defying odds, it's usually because they evolve their approach and have great fight IQ knowing not to approach the match the way they would have when they were younger more explosive and in their prime. Now compare their approach to Woodley and Anderson who wanted to win fights with the same explosiveness, countering speed, elusiveness and reflexes they did in their primes, it just doesn't work that way. 38 years old on average is 43 in fight years, 45 years old is ancient in fight years! 35 years old is pretty old when you're away from the top of the game for two years. Compared to a hungry rabid young wolf training in the dungeon day in day out, you can't miss a step. The sport moves and evolves without you. That's why I also picked glover to upset Marreta. glover was consistently competing and knows where to take it if in trouble. Marreta still has the power to sleep anyone but his ringrust coupled with not getting every area of his game ready balanced with rehab worked against him a lot.

toowoomba, Jarrito and Gamer007 like this.
  19. The Chosen Brown Belt

Nah man, Overeem’s secret is that he gains power every time he gets KO’d, it’s like a absorption of life energy.

20. IDGETKTFO White Belt

[​IMG]

keepemup likes this.