Abdul-Kerim Edilov ?

Lol. No info in English about Sosnovskiy ans there is almost 6 months passed since his fight, no news about Smolyakov and 1 year and 8 months since his last fight, no news about Yakovlev in English and almost 2 years has passed since his last fight, no info in English (I think) about Albu and Mustafaev - they all cut?
Go to google, type in Абдул-Керим Эдилов or go to https://vk.com/fc_akhmat if you need updates on Edilov.

Sosnovskiy - just fought earlier this year
Smolyakov - 2 fight losing streak, media never paid any attention to him in the first place
Yakovlev - same situation as Smolyakov, 2 fight losing streak, low profile to begin with
Albu - 2018 English news update, active social media presence
Mustafaev - RETIRED

You're grasping at straws by mentioning fighters who fought March this year, retired fighters, or fighters with very low profile on multi-fight losing streaks. None of those apply to Edilov. He is a high profile Chechen fighter on a 10+ fight winning streak, his story got picked up by multiple English news media for his debut, he finished his opponent impressively, then he went complete ghost. No English news update on his next fight or any injury, no social media presence, nothing. Show me someone else who fits this bill.

Admin of a group is a commentator, mma fighter and I think at weigh-ins and TV programms related to Akhmat he is a host.

The original Admin of Sherdog Jeff Sherwood is an OG English MMA community. There are high profile pro-fighters who are members on Sherdog. Does that mean everyone on Sherdog is a reliable source?

Stop it troll you're not fooling anyone with this low effort stuff. And lol at "a down syndrome". It's "down syndrome", dummy, if you're going to troll at least type like you're out of the 3rd grade.

Sosnovskiy - just fought earlier this year
Smolyakov - 2 fight losing streak, media never paid any attention to him in the first place
Albu - 2018 English news update, active social media presence
Mustafaev - RETIRED

You're grasping at straws by mentioned fighters who fought March this year, retired fighters, or fighters with very low profile on multi-fight losing streaks. None of those apply to Edilov. He is a high profile Chechen fighter, his story got picked up by multiple English news media for his debut, he finished his opponent impressively, then he went complete ghost. No English news update on his next fight or any injury, no social media presence, nothing.
Mustafaev is not retired (I've seen interview from July, he hopes to fight in UFC this year).
If you need updates on Edilov - sign on him in vk or telegram and learn Russian or Chechen. Simple.

The original Admin of Sherdog is a noted personality in the English MMA community. There are high profile pro fighters who are members on Sherdog. Does that mean everyone on Sherdog is a reliable source?

Stop it troll you're not fooling anyone with this low effort stuff. And lol at "a down syndrome". It's "down syndrome", dummy, if you're going to troll at least type like you're out of the 3rd grade.
Since when guy from a Edilov's gym who controls social media accounts of said gym is not reliable source?

Mustafaev is not retired (I've seen interview from July, he hopes to fight in UFC this year).
Mustafaev WAS retired, that explains why he was inactive for extended periods. Whether he wants to come out of retirement and fight again is another matter altogether.

Again you failed to answer my question: show me someone else who's on such an impressive win streak, who got a lot of attention for his successful debut, then simply went ghost for 1+ year with no updates whatsoever. I'll wait.

If you need updates on Edilov - sign on him in vk or telegram and learn Russian or Chechen. Simple.

This is an ENGLISH forum, I'm Chinese Mexican, but I don't come here and ask people to learn Spanish and check out Telemundo Deportes, or learn Chinese and sign in to Wechat in order to check out "news" related to Mexican or Chinese fighters, if you want to discuss shit in Russian or Chechen, go to a Russian or Chechen forum, simple. Otherwise stop trolling with this bullshit.

Since when guy from a Edilov's gym who controls social media accounts of said gym is not reliable source?

I'll ask again since you keep dodging the question: where is a reliable English news release? Where's a Russian release on an established Russian news website?

The original Admin of Sherdog Jeff Sherwood is an OG English MMA community. There are high profile pro-fighters who are members on Sherdog. Does that mean everyone on Sherdog is a reliable source?

Isn't that Kadyrov's (new?) instagram account https://www.instagram.com/za_kadyrov_95/?hl=ru ?

Mustafaev WAS retired, that explains why he was inactive for extended periods. Whether he wants to come out of retirement and fight again is another matter altogether.

Again you failed to answer my question: show me someone else who's on such an impressive win streak, who got a lot of attention for his successful debut, then simply went ghost for 1+ year with no updates whatsoever. I'll wait.

This is an ENGLISH forum, I'm Chinese Mexican, but I don't come here and ask people to learn Spanish and check out Telemundo Deportes, or learn Chinese and sign in to Wechat in order to check out "news" related to Mexican or Chinese fighters, if you want to discuss shit in Russian or Chechen, go to a Russian or Chechen forum, simple. Otherwise stop trolling with this bullshit.

I'll ask again since you keep dodging the question: where is a reliable English news release? Where's a Russian release on an established Russian news website?
Proof that Mustafaev was retired because he says that he was restoring his conditions and broken hand after his fight with Lee.
Well from what I've seen there is problem with finding news/updates in English about Chinese, Japanese and other fighters from places where English is not a first language of people in the country.
I don't know where is reliable news, probably in the same place where is reliable news about next fight of Sosnovskiy, Smolyakov, Yakovlev and Mustafaev. News about Edilov - that his next fight is gonna happen this April https://kavtoday.ru/49247 news from April that next fight is gonna happen in July https://karate.ru/news/2018-04-10/abdul-kerim-edilov-sleduyushij-boj-provedet-v-iyule/ news from May that next fight is gonna happen in August https://sport24.ru/news/mma/2018-05...-v-avguste-na-turnire-v-moskve-on-ne-vystupit About other websites - on some of them there is 1 news about Edilov from 2013, then 1 from 2015 then 3 in 2016 and that's all on other there is no news about him since news about his win.
Also about Edilov - in (Russian) google if you search for the last month it shows news about him and dances, meeting with some colonel and like only one related to training/mma news.

His profile is up on UFC website and the admin from Akhmat Club is saying he'll fight in the UFC this year. I believe him. There's no reason to assume he was released at this point.

Noted anti-Caucasus instigator Karim Zidan exposed his connection with Kadyrov. Clickbait MMA media the world over saw the potential with this headline and started copy pasting the article everywhere.

Earlier in the same year, HBO Real Sports requested a sit down interview with Kadyrov. Seeing this as a great opportunity to educate the ignorant west on his people and culture, Kadyrov graciously accepted the request.. Little did he know the whole thing was intended as a disgusting hit piece against him. During the interview David Scott, a paid SJW shill, accused Kadyrov of killing homosexuals with no proof, an accusation Kadyrov resolutely denied. Still the propaganda and mounting pressure from LGBT SJWs forced Instagram to close Kadyrov's account where he posted inspirational messages and workout clips for the Chechen people, whom are now lost.

The Endeavor PR team saw the situation unfolding before them and decided it was simply not worth the hassle to deal with Edilov any more, especially since Endeavor's main business relies on goodwill with Hollywood liberal snowflakes. So you got instigator Karim Zidan and SJW cucks to thank for vilifying a great man like Kadyrov and for killing the career of a great prospect who could be future UFC champion. It's truly disgusting.

All you had to say is that you are an incel and we would have understood.

Admin of a group is a commentator, mma fighter and I think at weigh-ins and TV programms related to Akhmat he is a host.
Yes, this is normal in Russia and I think in other post-Soviet countries.
You are good to pretend that you have a Down syndrome and pulling insane theories from your ass that evil liberals cut Muslim from UFC and are hiding that fact.

Was it Aslanbek Badaev? if yes then thats a reliable source.

Apparently, Edilov returns in Saint Petersburg, Russia in April (UFN 149) against Devin Clark.

Edilov will smash Clark.

Noted anti-Caucasus instigator Karim Zidan exposed his connection with Kadyrov. Clickbait MMA media the world over saw the potential with this headline and started copy pasting the article everywhere.

Earlier in the same year, HBO Real Sports requested a sit down interview with Kadyrov. Seeing this as a great opportunity to educate the ignorant west on his people and culture, Kadyrov graciously accepted the request.. Little did he know the whole thing was intended as a disgusting hit piece against him. During the interview David Scott, a paid SJW shill, accused Kadyrov of killing homosexuals with no proof, an accusation Kadyrov resolutely denied. Still the propaganda and mounting pressure from LGBT SJWs forced Instagram to close Kadyrov's account where he posted inspirational messages and workout clips for the Chechen people, whom are now lost.

The Endeavor PR team saw the situation unfolding before them and decided it was simply not worth the hassle to deal with Edilov any more, especially since Endeavor's main business relies on goodwill with Hollywood liberal snowflakes. So you got instigator Karim Zidan and SJW cucks to thank for vilifying a great man like Kadyrov and for killing the career of a great prospect who could be future UFC champion. It's truly disgusting.

You're the man. Excellent post.

Back