Abdul-Kerim Edilov ?

The_Renaissance

Sherdog Bunceweight Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
What's going on with this lad? Wikipedia claims he's had his contract cancelled with the UFC but there's no source and Google doesnt seem to be coming up with anything either. His nickname has been changed to 'Kadyrov's Baby' as well so this suggests its a bullshit edit, but it seems a weird thing to do.

I know he's got dodgy connections to Kadyrov's regime etc so it wouldn't be entirely surprising, but also with the Russian card on the horizon and tons of Dagestanis in the UFC, it doesn't seem that the UFC are too bothered?

Noted anti-Caucasus instigator Karim Zidan exposed his connection with Kadyrov. Clickbait MMA media the world over saw the potential with this headline and started copy pasting the article everywhere.

Earlier in the same year, HBO Real Sports requested a sit down interview with Kadyrov. Seeing this as a great opportunity to educate the ignorant west on his people and culture, Kadyrov graciously accepted the request.. Little did he know the whole thing was intended as a disgusting hit piece against him. During the interview David Scott, a paid SJW shill, accused Kadyrov of killing homosexuals with no proof, an accusation Kadyrov resolutely denied. Still the propaganda and mounting pressure from LGBT SJWs forced Instagram to close Kadyrov's account where he posted inspirational messages and workout clips for the Chechen people, whom are now lost.

The Endeavor PR team saw the situation unfolding before them and decided it was simply not worth the hassle to deal with Edilov any more, especially since Endeavor's main business relies on goodwill with Hollywood liberal snowflakes. So you got instigator Karim Zidan and SJW cucks to thank for vilifying a great man like Kadyrov and for killing the career of a great prospect who could be future UFC champion. It's truly disgusting.

So its actually true, then? Edilov is no longer with the UFC?

Yes, but the UFC is trying their best to keep it hush hush so you probably won't hear an official press release. Like you said, they have a lot of dealings with Russia and they don't want to unnecessarily upset people on either side of the fence.

Sucks. Huge potential and a young, promising contender at 205lbs. I wondered why he hadn't fought for ages.

Noted anti-Caucasus instigator Karim Zidan exposed his connection with Kadyrov. Clickbait MMA media the world over saw the potential with this headline and started copy pasting the article everywhere.

Earlier in the same year, HBO Real Sports requested a sit down interview with Kadyrov. Seeing this as a great opportunity to educate the ignorant west on his people and culture, Kadyrov graciously accepted the request.. Little did he know the whole thing was intended as a disgusting hit piece against him. During the interview David Scott, a paid SJW shill, accused Kadyrov of killing homosexuals with no proof, an accusation Kadyrov resolutely denied. Still the propaganda and mounting pressure from LGBT SJWs forced Instagram to close Kadyrov's account where he posted inspirational messages and workout clips for the Chechen people, whom are now lost.

The Endeavor PR team saw the situation unfolding before them and decided it was simply not worth the hassle to deal with Edilov any more, especially since Endeavor's main business relies on goodwill with Hollywood liberal snowflakes. So you got instigator Karim Zidan and SJW cucks to thank for vilifying a great man like Kadyrov and for killing the career of a great prospect who could be future UFC champion. It's truly disgusting.
<45>

I tried to google in Russian anything related to this a couple of days ago and there is nothing about Edilov being released or no longer being a UFC fighter.

I tried to google in Russian anything related to this a couple of days ago and there is nothing about Edilov being released or no longer being a UFC fighter.

Like I said, the UFC hush-hushed it. They don't want the hassle of triggered SJW cucks and Hollywood liberals, but they also don't want to make a public stance and upset the Russians.

Whodat photo:
abdulkerim-edilov-of-russia-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-picture-id840896892

Like I said, the UFC hush-hushed it. They don't want the hassle of triggered SJW cucks and Hollywood liberals, but they also don't want to make a public stance and upset the Russians.
Sound like you are trolling. Kadyrov would post a shitload of posts in teh Internet about his relative being released from UFC for nothing. And we probably already would have an announcement about promotion to which promotion Edilov would sign to.

Sucks. Huge potential and a young, promising contender at 205lbs. I wondered why he hadn't fought for ages.
Checked vk group of Kadyrov's promotion Akhmat - in comments today guy asked about Edilov and guy from Akhmat answered that it's not true, Edilov is a UFC fighter and gonna fight there this year.

Sound like you are trolling. Kadyrov would post a shitload of posts in teh Internet about his relative being released from UFC for nothing. And we probably already would have an announcement about promotion to which promotion Edilov would sign to.

When was the last time you saw Kadyrov post anything on the interwebs? The guy has already been deplatformed on social media, and he's just Putin's puppet, if the UFC works out a deal with Putin's representatives that requires Kadyrov to tow the line, you bet your ass he will tow the line.

How else do you explain there being literally ZERO English language news update on Edilov after his impressive TKO UFC debut for over a year? Why do you think his Instagram has been inactive since January, right after Kadyrov got deplatformed himself?

https://www.instagram.com/team_abdul.kerim_edilov/

When was the last time you saw Kadyrov post anything on the interwebs? The guy has already been deplatformed on social media, and he's just Putin's puppet, if the UFC works out a deal with Putin's representatives that requires Kadyrov to tow the line, you bet your ass he will tow the line.

How else do you explain there being literally ZERO English language news update on Edilov after his impressive TKO UFC debut for over a year? Why do you think his Instagram has been inactive since January, right after Kadyrov got deplatformed himself?

https://www.instagram.com/team_abdul.kerim_edilov/
If I'm not wrong Kadyrov regularly posts in telegram.
And if I'm not wrong some time ago Chechen politicians announced that they are leaving internet platforms that banned Kadyrov. Since Edilov is Kadyrov's cousin or nephew it's not surprising that he leaved instagram too.

If I'm not wrong Kadyrov regularly posts in telegram.
And if I'm not wrong some time ago Chechen politicians announced that they are leaving internet platforms that banned Kadyrov. Since Edilov is Kadyrov's cousin or nephew it's not surprising that he leaved instagram too.
So where is the update on Edilov? He's a high profile fighter from his region, it's been over a year since his impressive TKO debut in the UFC, if everything is kosher as you're implying, then where's the news update on his next fight? Why can you find dozens of news articles around the time of his debut, but not in the year that followed?

So where is the update on Edilov? He's a high profile fighter from his region, it's been over a year since his impressive TKO debut in the UFC, if everything is kosher as you're implying, then where's the news update on his next fight? Why can you find dozens of news articles around the time of his debut, but not in the year that followed?
Earlier this year there were a report that he is fighting at event in Germany, after that - look 3 posts higher from yours.

Earlier this year there were a report that he is fighting at event in Germany, after that - look 3 posts higher from yours.

So you have nothing. No actual links, no actual dates for his next fight, no word on him being injured. It's been a year after his impressive debut, how do you explain this? You can't.

Checked vk group of Kadyrov's promotion Akhmat - in comments today guy asked about Edilov and guy from Akhmat answered that it's not true, Edilov is a UFC fighter and gonna fight there this year.

So your "official source" for an update is a group chat and some supposed teammate of his?

<36>

His debut was covered by a dozen well-established English MMA media, he TKOs his opponent and just like that goes ghost for a year, to the point that you need to talk to someone in a group chat to get any update, and you think that's normal?

<36>

There's a troll/shill in this thread and it's definitely not me.

So you have nothing. No actual links, no actual dates for his next fight, no word on him being injured. It's been a year after his impressive debut, how do you explain this? You can't.
Lol. No info in English about Sosnovskiy ans there is almost 6 months passed since his fight, no news about Smolyakov and 1 year and 8 months since his last fight, no news about Yakovlev in English and almost 2 years has passed since his last fight, no info in English (I think) about Albu and Mustafaev - they all cut?
Go to google, type in Абдул-Керим Эдилов or go to https://vk.com/fc_akhmat if you need updates on Edilov.

So your "official source" for an update is a group chat and some supposed teammate of his?

<36>

His debut was covered by a dozen well-established English MMA media, he TKOs his opponent and just like that goes ghost for a year, to the point that you need to talk to someone in a group chat to get any update, and you think that's normal?

<36>

There's a troll/shill in this thread and it's definitely not me.
Admin of a group is a commentator, mma fighter and I think at weigh-ins and TV programms related to Akhmat he is a host.
Yes, this is normal in Russia and I think in other post-Soviet countries.
You are good to pretend that you have a Down syndrome and pulling insane theories from your ass that evil liberals cut Muslim from UFC and are hiding that fact.

Back