AB Out Here Trying to Bang Kids Now

Also, I'm older but she sure looks like she's doing everything at her disposal to look older than a 16 year-old girl. Like a lot older.

I have an 18 year-old and a 16 year-old daughter and the 18 year-old is gorgeous because she is and goes out but never looks made-up to that extent and my 16 year-old is also very good-looking but not really that into makeup even, and wears nice clothes but nothing revealing that I notice.

No pics, don't ask. lol
Damn how many kids you got PHATs, lol? At least a few by my count, putting in work, my friend.

This is a testament to Floyd's greatness. He only messes with mature gold diggers with big tits.

If Prince Andrew is allowed to bang children then why can't AB?

Joe Rogan discussing Bhad Bhabie with Dr. Phil. Bregoli became famous for saying "catch me outside" on Dr. Phil. Its pretty amazing that she now has a multi-million dollar rap career and endorsement deals.

Oh, holy shit. It's that girl? Broner is a predator.

Oh, I didn't even realize it was the Dr. Phil girl, even. Yikes. She has "avoid" written all over her. However, the crazy ones...

lol
You got it. 3.
Good for you. God bless em. I'm one of three, as well. I'm not ready to be a Dad yet, still way too irresponsible to not fuck their upringing up, lol.

If Prince Andrew is allowed to bang children then why can't AB?

The answer really comes down to “competence” and “money”. Neither of which Broner has.

AB: Anonymously Bankrupt

it was normal in earlier times when people died younger, no one said too much about it, loretta lynn and a lot of country folks got married with some wierd age difference. She was like 14, the shit was normal in the woods where she was from. It sounds strange and it is today. These kids are so stupid today that it's like dealing with a 2 year old, don't get the attraction. Oddly enough though, I've watched a youtube by a doctor who said the age of menses has started earlier than earlier times because the human body progresses faster when plenty of nutrition is available. I think he was also making a case for the body wearing out and dying faster for the same reason.

The answer really comes down to “competence” and “money”. Neither of which Broner has.

AB: Anonymously Bankrupt
Broner is a better boxer than Prince Andrew was a helicopter pilot (he was only a co-pilot during the Falklings War). And money wise I don't know, Prince Andrew gets an allowance of £250,000 a year even though he just lost an equal amount after all this paedo shit came to light.

Broner is a better boxer than Prince Andrew was a helicopter pilot (he was only a co-pilot during the Falklings War). And money wise I don't know, Prince Andrew gets an allowance of £250,000 a year even though he just lost an equal amount after all this paedo shit came to light.

I meant competence at getting away with crime. Broner has consistently shown he has 0 ability to skirt the law - he throws himself at it head first.

I meant competence at getting away with crime. Broner has consistently shown he has 0 ability to skirt the law - he throws himself at it head first.
On that front I admit defeat. Prince Andrew will never do time for sex crimes, ever. In that case, he's untouchable.

some people are just idiots, the last fight i almost got in was in traffic, this dumb 22 year old kid (I asked because i don't want to beat up a teenager) got out and screamed to the top of his lungs, I told him we need more privacy to fight and offered to setup a time (stupid i know but my old ways get me) but no, he'd rather scream and pace around in the middle of the street like an idiot, a few minutes later, of course the boys in blue show up. The worst thing about idiots is, they lower you're iq just by being around them. That kind of stuff shouldn't even affect someone my age, I'm an idiot sometimes, I admit it.

This is all hype bullshit.
Broner by TKO

Next on to catch a predator....

I'm not too sure, AB is functionally retarded.
So if it's a retard love connection, should age even matter?? I mean...the girl is a straight whore anyway

He's just tryin' to cash her ousside, how bough dat???

Back