Aaron "Tex" Johnson Accused of Rape

A habitually lying girl used to life at my parents house in exchange for taking care of the pets and she ended accusing them of bunch of silly made up shit. If she accused me of rape despite me never sleeping with her or making advancements towards her I could have ended up in serious trouble.

But she didn’t? Sorry man I don’t see your point?? People can lie about all kinds of shit why are you hung up on sexual assault?? Why would she want to put herself thru that whole ordeal of court with little chance of conviction?? You do realize rape cases have one of it not the lowest conviction rates of any crime?? Something ridic like less than 5% of acxused being convicted. It’s a hard crime to prove. Public perception isn’t changing the conviction rate as of yet.

You look like a douchebag so overly concerned about a very small percentage of men’s lives being ruined but not worried one bit of how real sexual assault that usually results in no convictions effect women for the rest of their lives. Maybe douchebag is too strong a word, misogynist but unwittingly might be more fair?? This is why we have the justice system. Women should feel safe to speak up and that’s really what #metoo is about. I also don’t assume every man is guilty either but I don’t see any other way for ya to handle it. Secret charges and trails are scarier idea than what we have now.

Last edited:
But she didn’t? Sorry man I don’t see your point?? People can lie about all kinds of shit why are you hung up on sexual assault?? Why would she want to put herself thru that whole ordeal of court with little chance of conviction?? You do realize rape cases have one of it not the lowest conviction rates of any crime?? Something ridic like less than 5% of acxused being convicted. It’s a hard crime to prove. Public perception isn’t changing the conviction rate as of yet.

You look like a douchebag so overly concerned about a very small percentage of men’s lives being ruined but not worried one bit of how real sexual assault that usually results in no convictions effect women for the rest of their lives. Maybe douchebag is too strong a word, misogynist but unwittingly might be more fair?? This is why we have the justice system. Women should feel safe to speak up and that’s really what #metoo is about. I also don’t assume every man is guilty either but I don’t see any other way for ya to handle it. Secret charges and trails are scarier idea than what we have now.

Oh God stop it with the white Knight shit

Oh God stop it with the white Knight shit

What white knight shit? That I think women should feel safe to step up? Yea we should revamp the entire justice system because some men are upset that somebody got falsely accused of something. Guess what?? People get falsely accused of all kinds of crimes but I don’t see them trying to revamp the system for anything but sexual assault?? This is why we have a trial, to decide if the charge is false or not.

So besides an insult what are you contributing as a solution?? Sweet FA, nice waste of a post.

God forbid it was a woman you loved assaulted. You might not want to accused granted these special immunity from public knowledge. You might believe the woman *gasp

What white knight shit? That I think women should feel safe to step up? Yea we should revamp the entire justice system because some men are upset that somebody got falsely accused of something. Guess what?? People get falsely accused of all kinds of crimes but I don’t see them trying to revamp the system for anything but sexual assault?? This is why we have a trial, to decide if the charge is false or not.

So besides an insult what are you contributing as a solution?? Sweet FA, nice waste of a post.

God forbid it was a woman you loved assaulted. You might not want to accused granted these special immunity from public knowledge. You might believe the woman *gasp

#triggered

Special immunity from accusations is bullshit. All I'm opposed to is all accusation behind immediately treated as true.
If you get falsely accused of murder it's a pretty insignificant deal compared to anything sexual.

Last edited:
all accusation behind immediately treated as true.

Literally no one is doing this here.

Various people, myself included, are entertaining the idea that it MIGHT be true. The difference is important. The only people who have actually taken action are Unity, and that is entirely warranted if they think the accusation has any credibility. (Note that "has any credibility" means that the accusation can't be dismissed without further investigation, not that it's conclusively proven with available evidence. There's a big grey area in the middle.) If the accusation is borne out, they cannot be seen as having given preferential treatment to a violent offender, especially in an environment like martial arts where we are in each other's intimate physical proximity.

I agree that is irreparable harm if the accusation turns out to be completely false, and that is unfortunate. The fact is, though, that the threshold of evidence for social action is much lower than the threshold for criminal conviction. That's a function of the cost of false negatives being very high.

Last edited:
Yeah,

BJJ (martial arts) is certainly attracting some low life's (I guess that it always has).

Kinda scary what some of these guys are capable of.

And odd that this guy is suddenly off to rehab in mexico

Attracting rapist is a strong statement.

I think we need to consider that rapists are in every section of our society.

Thinking that it could not never happens if you have a screening process is the problem.

Last edited:
Yeah, women finally being sick of the cultural expectation to abide being treated like sex objects is fuckin hilarious, and all of us men listening and supporting them are just gender traitor cuck soyboys.

I hope I can find the 'post reply' button now that my eyes have rolled out of my head.

lol do you wear skinny jeans and a fedora as well?

putting word sin my mouth as well i never said women dont have aright but you are innocent until proven guilty isnt fair to men or women who get accused of things which didnt happen i know many crazy girls who have tried to ruin mens lives cause they wouldnt be with them ect and know they can just throw that out there with almost 0 repercussions

A habitually lying girl used to life at my parents house in exchange for taking care of the pets and she ended accusing them of bunch of silly made up shit. If she accused me of rape despite me never sleeping with her or making advancements towards her I could have ended up in serious trouble.
exactly its scummy its just away for scum bag people trying to hurt others they cant get to like that 1 girl whos in jail right now for lying on the football player karma was a bitch

Attracting rapist is a strong statement.

I think we need to consider that rapists are in every section of our society.

Thinking that it could not never happens if you have a screening process is the problem.
except I never specifically said rapist - I said low life's; meaning all degenerates which includes rapists.

but anyone could just try t ruin your rep funny how at the peak of his game this comes out

I haven't done shit in my lifetime in sexual / romantic encounters that would RUIN MY REP. This is really a bullshit argument.

False accusations are fucked but don't act like crazy allegations always stick when you keep your personal life clean. If shit is muddy, that's cause of the dirt involved.

I wasn't there on any situation remotely resembling the Lloyd Irvin gang rape case. If I was at his age I probably would have either rampaged and gotten someone hurt, or called 911. Lloyd is going with the "I couldn't get hard. it was kind of messed up" defense. Shit sticks to shit motherfucker.

I aint done no Harvery Weinstein rape con games, have you?

I have two daughters and it didn't take them for me to think about human rights applied to women.

Keep your sex consensual and respectful and there won't be any metoo movements on your ass.

That said, be careful of crazy.

I wasn't there on any situation remotely resembling the Lloyd Irvin gang rape case. If I was at his age I probably would have either rampaged and gotten someone hurt, or called 911.
The LI case wasn't that clear cut. I do believe it ended up as a rape but I'm not sure it started that way. There where witness claiming that the girl initially wanted sex with them and was encouraging them. If I remember correctly she didn't claim they dragged her in or that things got super scary at some point with someone wanting to defenstrate her and she was too terrified to protest anything done to her.
Not getting involved in any gang bangs is a good example of not being an asshat and avoiding stuff that can end super badly.

Last edited:
Well that the thing.
Rapists do not have to be low life or degenerates .
They are hidden in all level of our society.

Um, you might want to look up what "degenerate" means . . . . or you have serious issues.

degenerate - an immoral or corrupt person.

I haven't done shit in my lifetime in sexual / romantic encounters that would RUIN MY REP. This is really a bullshit argument.

False accusations are fucked but don't act like crazy allegations always stick when you keep your personal life clean. If shit is muddy, that's cause of the dirt involved.

I wasn't there on any situation remotely resembling the Lloyd Irvin gang rape case. If I was at his age I probably would have either rampaged and gotten someone hurt, or called 911. Lloyd is going with the "I couldn't get hard. it was kind of messed up" defense. Shit sticks to shit motherfucker.

I aint done no Harvery Weinstein rape con games, have you?

I have two daughters and it didn't take them for me to think about human rights applied to women.

Keep your sex consensual and respectful and there won't be any metoo movements on your ass.

That said, be careful of crazy.

im not even talking about sexual encounters a girl could completely just like n claimed u did it to her an u never even touched her in anyway it happens once your name is out here innocent or guilty you are always looked at in a negative light and its very unfortunate

You making false accusations sound like an epidemic. It’s not. It’s unlikely to happen to me, I don’t worry one bit
Actually, false rape accusations happen alot. A whole lot. Especially to Black men. I have seen and heard about a whole lot of incidents where women have had consensual sex and then made rape accusations when the word got out. I'm not saying Tex didn't do it, but I need to see more than an accusation to form an opinion.

Actually, false rape accusations happen alot. A whole lot. Especially to Black men. I have seen and heard about a whole lot of incidents where women have had consensual sex and then made rape accusations when the word got out. I'm not saying Tex didn't do it, but I need to see more than an accusation to form an opinion.

Well since you got that indisputable antidotal evidence I guess it’s case closed.

Do you have any evidence they don't happen often?

It’s hard to distinguish between unfounded and false to be sure. As I told you earlier a conviction in a rape case is rare, less than 5%. Does that mean the other 95% are false??

The fbi puts the number of false allegations at 8% but you must remember that 2/3rds of rapes are not reported so in actuality it’s probably lower. Still not the epidemic some of you are claiming it to be.

Saying “I know a guy who got falsely accused” means literally nothing. It’s the same defence every rapist uses. So you believe your friend, great.

Back