Aaron "Tex" Johnson Accused of Rape

Are you joking? It happens all the time, but you never hear an apology. Search Google for the Duke Lacrosse team from the 90s. It's disgusting what shitty people do to others with false accusations.

Men get away with rape way more often than men get falsely accused and lives ruined.

mhm its sad the media does this too doesnt matter if they post something true even if the evidence eventually come so tthat persons rep is ruined by how media will make up things about celebs ect

obviously if someone claims rape they should investigate but it should nottttttt be put out there till the person is found guilty with pure evidence

Why not? Charges for any other crime are released before somebody is found guilty, why protect those accused of sexual assault? If you had a daughter would you want to know somebody she interacts with has been accused of it? If you were doing business with somebody would you want to know they have been accused of fraud? Your reasoning is flawed.

How many celebs actually got falsely accused?? Acting like this happens all the time but it doesn’t. Tex is hardly a celeb or has money worth extorting anyways. He may be famous to you but he is nobody to anybody outside of bjj.

Are you joking? It happens all the time, but you never hear an apology. Search Google for the Duke Lacrosse team from the 90s. It's disgusting what shitty people do to others with false accusations.

search google for "jeremy stevens" or "baylor football"

Why not? Charges for any other crime are released before somebody is found guilty, why protect those accused of sexual assault? If you had a daughter would you want to know somebody she interacts with has been accused of it? If you were doing business with somebody would you want to know they have been accused of fraud? Your reasoning is flawed.

How many celebs actually got falsely accused?? Acting like this happens all the time but it doesn’t. Tex is hardly a celeb or has money worth extorting anyways. He may be famous to you but he is nobody to anybody outside of bjj.

no because again it could be false util its proven guilty it shouldnt be outed especially in todays time cause even though people are found innocent of these crimes they r still ruined people still look at them badly any crime like that shouldnt be outed until theres evidence against them tbh not just sexual assault

when it happens to you im sure youll feel the same u wonder why so many girls are lying today going after guys who dumped them or wouldnt date them trying t ruin their lives cause they know there is 0 repercussion for it lol and know they dont need proof to even get it out in the media

no because again it could be false util its proven guilty it shouldnt be outed especially in todays time cause even though people are found innocent of these crimes they r still ruined people still look at them badly any crime like that shouldnt be outed until theres evidence against them tbh not just sexual assault

when it happens to you im sure youll feel the same u wonder why so many girls are lying today going after guys who dumped them or wouldnt date them trying t ruin their lives cause they know there is 0 repercussion for it lol and know they dont need proof to even get it out in the media

You making false accusations sound like an epidemic. It’s not. It’s unlikely to happen to me, I don’t worry one bit

its happened to people i know
Do the false accusations happen to decent people? I looked forward into some of the famous one because they seemed worrying and the accused where asshats. Like some dude smothering a girl during consensual sex with pillow because she was too loud because she was getting hurt or the dude sleeping with emma sulkowicz who knew she was super fucked in the head but wanted to get some sex from a crazy slut.

Do the false accusations happen to decent people? I looked forward into some of the famous one because they seemed worrying and the accused where asshats. Like some dude smothering a girl during consensual sex with pillow because she was too loud because she was getting hurt or the dude sleeping with emma sulkowicz who knew she was super fucked in the head but wanted to get some sex from a crazy slut.

yes it does the people i know were good people very good people i cant believe how sjw the world is today tis funny its not like this has happened over the course of decades it just happened 4 years ago its funny how people all sudden 4 years pass and they completely change their outlook on things

i think the stats are higher for sexual assault than plane crashing especially in 2019

Show me the stats for falsely accused sexual assaults. Like I said earlier I would bet more men get away with it than get falsely accused. Hell I would get more go unreported than than both. You realize the hell women go thru in court to prove it??

Show me the stats for falsely accused sexual assaults. Like I said earlier I would bet more men get away with it than get falsely accused. Hell I would get more go unreported than than both. You realize the hell women go thru in court to prove it??

How would you even measure false accusation? How do you want to reliably distinguish false ones from ones with insufficient evidence.

How would you even measure false accusation? How do you want to reliably distinguish false ones from ones with insufficient evidence.

That’s the thing. It’s hard to prove and unless the case is really high profile it’s unlikely to permanently ruin somebody’s life. Can give examples like Kobe Bryant, Mike Tyson, Morgan freeman, Micheal Douglas, James Franco, sly Stallone, Tom Sizemore, Ben Affleck, David Blaine and too many others to name that it didn’t seem to effect that greatly over time. You make it seem like their careers are all over?

It seems you are upset at the current state of women being believed but you want men to always to believed and given the benefit of the doubt?

its funny how people all sudden 4 years pass and they completely change their outlook on things

Yeah, women finally being sick of the cultural expectation to abide being treated like sex objects is fuckin hilarious, and all of us men listening and supporting them are just gender traitor cuck soyboys.

I hope I can find the 'post reply' button now that my eyes have rolled out of my head.

It seems you are upset at the current state of women being believed but you want men to always to believed and given the benefit of the doubt?
Never said that. You don't have to decide to consider accusations either unquestionably true or always false. I just consider the SJW dogma of "always believe the victim as accusation are almost never false" stupid. You can't know that if such data isn't gathered.

Last edited:
90s? That was mid 2000s. Like 2006-2008 or so.

No one here is saying that Tex or anyone else should get away with sexual assault. Lock them up if they are guilty. I believe the issue that many of us have is the rush to judgment based solely on an accusation without evidence or due process.

No one here is saying that Tex or anyone else should get away with sexual assault. Lock them up if they are guilty. I believe the issue that many of us have is the rush to judgment based solely on an accusation without evidence or due process.

I would suggest that the "judgment" here is right in line with where it should be, with people essentially saying "doesn't look good for Tex." Tex abruptly disappeared, saying he was going to rehab, presumably for a problem with alcohol. Shortly afterward, this rape allegation surfaced, and then he was booted from Unity (the second gym he's been kicked out of) where the accuser was also a student. I don't know if that makes him guilty of rape, but it's certainly plausible enough to be suspicious.

Well then you have to change the whole legal system. It’s public domain. You want people charged without the public knowing ? Why just for sexual assault and not every crime?? Secret trials too? But just for sexual assault??

Honestly I only see men get upset about sexual assault and right or wrong I assume they are douchebags who hang with a lot of douche bags. Hanging with a bunch of guys who got falsely accused?? Somehow I think at the very least they hang loose with their moral compass and this coming from a man who goes on tinder to meet women for sex regularly lol I never had an issue. I don’t worry in the least I will. It “could” happen but it’s as unlikely as a huge list of bad things that could happen. I could get falsely accused of tax evasion, thief, murder etc etc but I’m not worried about that either because it’s just as unlikely.

Well then you have to change the whole legal system. It’s public domain. You want people charged without the public knowing ? Why just for sexual assault and not every crime?? Secret trials too? But just for sexual assault??

Honestly I only see men get upset about sexual assault and right or wrong I assume they are douchebags who hang with a lot of douche bags. Hanging with a bunch of guys who got falsely accused?? Somehow I think at the very least they hang loose with their moral compass and this coming from a man who goes on tinder to meet women for sex regularly lol I never had an issue. I don’t worry in the least I will. It “could” happen but it’s as unlikely as a huge list of bad things that could happen. I could get falsely accused of tax evasion, thief, murder etc etc but I’m not worried about that either because it’s just as unlikely.
A habitually lying girl used to life at my parents house in exchange for taking care of the pets and she ended accusing them of bunch of silly made up shit. If she accused me of rape despite me never sleeping with her or making advancements towards her I could have ended up in serious trouble.

Back