Aaron Pico would've killed Gallagher

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jesus, if Pico would've hit Fake Conor with some of those punches...

I can now see why he avoided Pico.

Pico would fold that SBG scrub like a lawn chair.

Yep..
The guy is only 21 so I won't write him off, but he seems to lack a level of athleticism that most of the elites have.

Pico gets tagged a lot in his fights, i wouldnt be so confident on him until he shows some good defense, been fighting nothing but cans lately.

You do realise Pico is still just as raw as this kid aswell? They need experience even though Pico's level and ceiling are higher, I dont think Pico can walk through any one of mediocre quality atm.

There's a decent chance that Bandejas would drop Pico too though, but yeah, I'd favor Aaron over James.

They should make that fight next whether Pico wins or loses his next, it's not like either of them have a 0 to protect.

first it was pico who suffered a humbling ko, now it is gallagher. i do believe that he ko served pico well, and i hope it does the same for gallagher. hope he comes back strong.

To comment on the point of the thread, i also believe that pico would have folded gallagher worse than bandejas. the kid really does have heavy hands.

Pico is fighting legitimate competition especially for so early in his career. No real bums on his record, Gallagher was fed bums to try and build his hype train.

Pico was thrown into the deep end right away and is smoking these dudes like they don't belong in there with him, that's crazy.

Id pick Pico over any up and comer near his weight.....ufc too.

Pico is a beast.

Thia is obviously an issue of sleeping on Ricky Bendejas ability.

Besides Zach Freeman right?

Nope I'd pick Pico, that was his first fight going pro and a weight class above where he fights now but I honestly think he'd win in a rematch at whatever weight he's improved massively since his first fight and is only getting better.

Pico is the real deal. He doesn’t need cans. Dude is a monster. Fighting Higo in your 5th fight is madness.

Back