Aaron pico to make his debut on Bellator PPV

Here's Pico comfortably handling Zain Retherford, who just won his second NCAA title by way of pinning or teching every one of his opponents.

Unbelievable! He should go to college. Maybe he can go after his mma career if he's only 30 or so. Retherford also had 3 pins and a tech at the Big 10s. Basically Pico is Askren-level wrestling and a boxing prodigy.

Just noticed Pico is fighting at 155lb at the ppv which is surprising. James Ghalleger is at 145lbs (didn't expect them to fight already) who he has been calling out AND his olympic wrestling weight class was 143 lbs.

brilliant move by Bellator to put his debut on that show. Biggest audience possible. (assuming he is on the Spike pre show)

This is great news I've been wondering just when Pico would debut. Hoping now they go all out and get Ruth, Davis, Trice and Fortune fights on this card.

Honestly I think you have little to no chance of being his first opponent. I made a post a about this on Global MMA, good luck!
Haha well thank you for the extra help my man! Much appreciated.

Haha nope! Retired 1-0.

He would probably kill me now.

Have fun in retirement. I retired too but as a bum amateur.

Man Pico is must watch TV imo. He either kills someone or gets killed. Almost every second is exciting.

Back