Aaron Pico, future of MMA, looking HUGE, can't wait to see this kid ragdolling Max and Aldo

Punch a D-1 wrestler in the face, he becomes a D-2 wrestler.

Got to give it to Zach, he reacted quick to the counter and immediately takes control of the leg once he has a hold on Pico's neck.

Don't worry hes young like Erik Silva so he has so much potential despite him potentially losing a dozen more matches

Trials are just trials though - It's just a weird career path, not a knock on him - . I wonder if he regrets it now that this cycle has ended.

No criticism though, Logan Steiber didn't even make the team, and I think Brent Metcalf was part of this cycle too.

Just rough for him, I hope he doesn't suck at MMA.

You jinxed him, bastard.

max-holloway-cub-swanson-ufc-on-fox-15-1.jpg

He's fought gold gloves and stuff not like he's a Brock who doesn't like being hit. It's all good he's young I imagine he'll stick to 145 now. He could be like Brock though and refuse easy fights which could be a problem

Sure didn't seem like he liked getting hit, he crumpled the first time his chin got touched. You'd think that would be worse.

Oh dear. Never over hype a guy whos never been in there ffs.

Holy shit, what a fail.

You should be completely & utterly embarrassed, ts.

<DrakeLaugh>

This fight shouldn't have been sanctioned.

On what planet does it make sense to have someone with a 0-0-0 professional record and zero amateur MMA experience match up with a veteran of 11 professional fights? Zach also had 5 amateur bouts, and went 12-0 combined before his first loss.

Someone who's fought 16 times -vs- someone who's literally never fought anywhere ever. This is how people get hurt.

Also worth noting, Pico wrestled 66kg and should be a featherweight. Bellator really screwed this thing up.

I respect the guy but he was in over his head. He needs to improve a lot if he wants to keep competing.

Good luck to him.

On what planet does it make sense to have someone with a 0-0-0 professional record and zero amateur MMA experience match up with a veteran of 11 professional fights?
Floyd is 49-0. Conor is 0-0-0.

so TS is leaving sherdog?

future of MMA was subbed in like 20 seconds like mr nobody?

ragdolling max and aldo?

edmund would KTFO pico

The future of MMA just got rocked, dropped and submitted in less than 30 seconds. This is the most brutal hype-train derailment I've ever seen.

On what planet does it make sense to have someone with a 0-0-0 professional record and zero amateur MMA experience match up with a veteran of 11 professional fights? Zach also had 5 amateur bouts, and went 12-0 combined before his first loss.

Someone who's fought 16 times -vs- someone who's literally never fought anywhere ever. This is how people get hurt.

Also worth noting, Pico wrestled 66kg and should be a featherweight. Bellator really screwed this thing up.
They wanted to keep him away from the strabanimal. It would have been young vs. young had 1 prospect slayed (pico), instead feed the young buck an old bum...

The future of MMA just got rocked, dropped and submitted in less than 30 seconds. This is the most brutal hype-train derailment I've ever seen.
The future fought on the undercard and tapped out former LHW champion machida.

Back