Aaron Pico, future of MMA, looking HUGE, can't wait to see this kid ragdolling Max and Aldo

According to Wikipedia, he has zero notable accomplishment as an adult and still hasn't debuted in MMA.

because he's not an adult yet

he just started wrestling on the senior level in 2014 as a 17 year old and has gone 4/4 in medals:

• 2015 Cerro Pelado Int'l Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Champion - Havana, Cuba[18]
  • 2014 Henri Deglane Challenge Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Champion – Nice, France[19]
  • 2014 Soslan Andiyev Senior Men Freestyle 70 kg Bronze Medal – North Ossetia — Alania, Russia[20]
  • 2014 Grand Prix of Spain Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Silver Medal – Madrid, Spain[21]

where is Bilyal M, btw?

wasn't his debut supposed to be awhile ago?

a quick googling doesn't turn up anything very recent or informative, although I am out of adderall

my nephew is an athletic freak wrestler. trying to talk him into transitioning to mma. not sure if he will or not. he could be a destroyed at 155/170 depending on how he grows. only his 3rd year wrestling and hes a freshman and competes in varsity, already won a couple tourneys this year. he won state for middle school last year in only his second year wrestling lol. hes only 14 and jacked. hes of the explosive and athletic variety

because he's not an adult yet

he just started wrestling on the senior level in 2014 as a 17 year old and has gone 4/4 in medals:

• 2015 Cerro Pelado Int'l Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Champion - Havana, Cuba[18]
  • 2014 Henri Deglane Challenge Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Champion – Nice, France[19]
  • 2014 Soslan Andiyev Senior Men Freestyle 70 kg Bronze Medal – North Ossetia — Alania, Russia[20]
  • 2014 Grand Prix of Spain Senior Men Freestyle 65 kg Silver Medal – Madrid, Spain[21]

I have no clue if those competitions are supposed to be prestigious or not. Has he performed in the adult world championships yet? Was he at the Olympics this year?

well the rumor is josh thompson pulled out of bellator 154 because Pico KO'd him, JT never denied it nor disclosed the injury iirc
Can be great in the gym, the cage is a different ball game.

Still early but it's a really bad loss.

Can be great in the gym, the cage is a different ball game.

Still early but it's a really bad loss.

He's fought gold gloves and stuff not like he's a Brock who doesn't like being hit. It's all good he's young I imagine he'll stick to 145 now. He could be like Brock though and refuse easy fights which could be a problem

He's fought gold gloves and stuff not like he's a Brock who doesn't like being hit. It's all good he's young I imagine he'll stick to 145 now. He could be like Brock though and refuse easy fights which could be a problem
Yea... Nothing wrong with smashing a few people out of your league to get the confidence up...

Shit loss but at least it isn't a brutal KO.

talked smack about James a legit 20 yo prospect that has been called out by the FW champ

FML

Still don't know why he fought at 155
He was 65KG/143 just last year in wrestling, with weight cuts that are technically not as severe. No we hour rehydration period means wrestlers don't approach 15 to 20 lb 1 or 2 day cuts like MMA fighters...

155 against an experienced and fairly large 155er was definitely I'll advised.

5160937-0734756758-44845.gif

Guess he won't be in Bellator long after all.....LOL

Back