Aaron Pico, future of MMA, looking HUGE, can't wait to see this kid ragdolling Max and Aldo

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
2010 Junior Gold Gloves National Champ, numerous international wrestling golds, been wrestling and boxing since he was a kid.

Already workin on his shit talkin game too, calling out one of conor's boys from SBG

Another clearly roided up overbuff loser who will get his asshole rekt, multiple times, just like Sage did.

Another clearly roided up overbuff loser who will get his asshole rekt, multiple times, just like Sage did.

he gets tested by USADA for olympic and international competitions. also he actually has accomplishments in wrestling and boxing, sage won talent shows

Don't be disrespectful

never did learn why he didn't go to college though

or is he in college?

Don't be disrespectful

never did learn why he didn't go to college though

or is he in college?

because he went straight into international/freestyle wrestling, same thing Cejudo did

He was being touted as the future of MMA years ago but he still hasn't had an actual MMA fight.

I was great at ping pong in school so I must be the future of tennis.

because he went straight into international/freestyle wrestling, same thing Cejudo did
Thanks

Other guys have done that though, and just redshirted as freshmen though
He never went to worlds or did the Olympics, and now he's signed long term to Bellator? Seems like an interesting career path

Like... Cejudo won nationals and panams like a year after highschool

He was being touted as the future of MMA years ago but he still hasn't had an actual MMA fight.

I was great at ping pong in school so I must be the future of tennis.

Bellator signed him early, he made his intentions clear he was going through at least the 2016 olympic cycle before even considering MMA

Thanks

Other guys have done that though, and just redshirted as freshmen though
He never went to worlds or did the Olympics, and now he's signed long term to Bellator? Seems like an interesting career path

Like... Cejudo won nationals and panams like a year after highschool

He barely lost olympic trials finals this past summer as a 19 year old and then hurt his knee. I believe now he's training for his MMA debut

He barely lost olympic trials finals this past summer as a 19 year old.
Trials are just trials though - It's just a weird career path, not a knock on him - . I wonder if he regrets it now that this cycle has ended.

No criticism though, Logan Steiber didn't even make the team, and I think Brent Metcalf was part of this cycle too.

Just rough for him, I hope he doesn't suck at MMA.

Happy to see him in MMA,guy obiviously likes this sport even tho he can do well in wrestling so respect for that.

2010 Junior Gold Gloves National Champ, numerous international wrestling golds, been wrestling and boxing since he was a kid.

Already workin on his shit talkin game too, calling out one of conor's boys from SBG

Hi Aaron.

Aldo eats wrestlers for mid day snacks. Good luck.

Back