Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in his prison cell

Hernandez blowing kisses to his 4yo daughter at his recent acquittal

c455a3320ea5a9378e1642e5ba1180a8

Goodnight sweet prince

He was blowing the gun powder off of his fingers

I am not disputing the verdict, but why did Hernandez kill Odin Lloyd?

It seems Hernandez got paranoid with Lloyd and executed him.

Possibly over shared knowledge of the double murder Hernandez was involved in.

Why now after all this time? Maybe the crash after emotional high from being acquitted (for nothing) in one case, but still being doomed in prison for life was too much.

What a waste of a life.

Gansta life 4eva...

53710024.jpg

great, what? are we supposed to feel pity for this dirtbag now just becaue he ran around carrying a ball, fuck him as a matter of fact lets hope all the motherfuckers in prison commit suicide because that tax money could be put to better use somewhere else

He achieved the American dream of making millions to play a game, and threw it all away because he made shitty choices. What's to feel sorry for?

I'm not saying you have to feel pity...
but I still think it's sad.

great, what? are we supposed to feel pity for this dirtbag now just becaue he ran around carrying a ball, fuck him as a matter of fact lets hope all the motherfuckers in prison commit suicide because that tax money could be put to better use somewhere else

I don't think anyone is feeling sorry for him. In fact it was probably overdue

1482104174337.jpg

He could be celebrating a Super Bowl championship right now if he wasn't such a fuckin idiot. He'll go down in history as one of the biggest fuckups of all time.

Dude is in valhalla now partying with former superbowl champs strippers and john morrison.
Rip hernandez sweet prince

Back